Fan art

Misskermie

Reaction score
------------------
For an art trade with Slackbot!

from her fic "Growing Together." Janken wants to help out; he just needs a little motivation...and Piggy is happy to provide it!

----------------
OMGONZO, you have to be crazy not to like this pic! then again... Us being Muppet fans...We'd have to be crazy to like it!

Slackbot

Reaction score
I love this pic. It captures the moment so perfectly. Miss Piggy's fed up and wants Janken to move his tail NOW, Janken is blindsided and terrified, and Scooter's just lettin' it happen 'cause... well, what else can he do?

I see that Janken's baloobius is in fine working order. Papa Boober would be proud.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
I was inspired by that classic nursery song, "Poof goes the baloobius."

----------------

Nasubionna

Reaction score
This drawing came to be thanks to a conversation with Newsmanfan, where she described Link Hogthrob as the quintessential 70's guy, asking ladies to take a dip in his hot tub. Well, I couldn't resist the hilarity of that image and had to draw it. I hope it amuses!

Slackbot

Reaction score
I notice the bubbles are all around him, as if there are no other jets in the jacuzzi...

...or...

...ew!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------------
Art trade with Nasubionna! Link in his Linkmobile of Loooovvvee...

Or if that doesn't work, a page link:
http://newsiefan.deviantart.com/#/d4pnbuo

I always pictured Link as being into every possible '70s fashion disaster: disco clothes, leather loafers, gold chains, chest hair displayed, having a "love van" fully outfitted for completely meaningless one-night stands....
-----------------------

Ruahnna

Reaction score
The matching shirt and socks are priceless. Although I'm pretty sure that Link would want his Mommy along if there were going to be scary girls.... Maybe this is the Link Hogthrob from that alternate Star Trek Universe....