Hollywood Studios Muppet Shop

Alvin

Reaction score
Just got back from Florida. I went to the Muppet Shop in Hollywood Studios, and was very surprised, but shocked at the absence of alot of Muppet Merchandise. I mean yes they had some good stuff, and I did buy a couple of T-shirts and a coffee mug, but they are crammed in one little corner, and the selection was just sad. I was looking for certain items, adn they didn't have them. You would think after the movie and all the hype of the Muppets, they would carry more. Just saying I was very unhappy with the selection. I was happy to find the Muppet Star Wars figures, I did buy the Kermit and Piggy, but just thought they would have had more. :stick_out_tongue:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Yeah, what gives Disney? :smile: I'm staying positive and hopeful that we'll see an avalanche of new Muppet Stuff to coincide with the new movies' home release.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
True, there are not that much stuff, plus did you see those Animal plushes right where you walk in? Those were horrible! Didin't look like him at all!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I bought a Jim Shore Miss Piggy there, It' Not Easy Bein' Green (And Other Things to Consider), a Muppet Vinylmation and TMS Season 1.
I feel kinda stupid for not buying the Star Wars. I should've. I really like the Beaker and Bunsen one

Alvin

Reaction score
LOL yeah...those vinylmation are expensvive, though I want to start collecting them!!

beaker

Reaction score
Just got back from Florida. I went to the Muppet Shop in Hollywood Studios, and was very surprised, but shocked at the absence of alot of Muppet Merchandise. I mean yes they had some good stuff, and I did buy a couple of T-shirts and a coffee mug, but they are crammed in one little corner, and the selection was just sad. I was looking for certain items, adn they didn't have them. You would think after the movie and all the hype of the Muppets, they would carry more. Just saying I was very unhappy with the selection. I was happy to find the Muppet Star Wars figures, I did buy the Kermit and Piggy, but just thought they would have had more. :stick_out_tongue:
Disney doesn't give two rats about Muppet fans, or merchandise or anything.

beaker

Reaction score
Yeah, what gives Disney? :smile: I'm staying positive and hopeful that we'll see an avalanche of new Muppet Stuff to coincide with the new movies' home release.
"Keep believing, keep pretending; we've done just what we've set out to do"

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
What muppets plush did they have there? Also, what was the mug like? I am asking to see if it's worth a call to the disney mail order number.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
What muppets plush did they have there? Also, what was the mug like? I am asking to see if it's worth a call to the disney mail order number.
The plushes were pathectic. The Animal was BALD. Imagine a bald Animal. Plus he was PINK. And hte face didn't even look like him, I had to ask the crew member what that was, and they simply replied "Animal. Why does it not look like him?"
I would've bought the mug but I was worried it would break carrying around all day.