Ma Bear's Hat

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm guessing Muppets at Walt Disney World. But they may have changed out the fabric piece. She had a yellow ribbon and flowers originally.

Correction: For the group song in Muppets at Walt Disney World they all were hats like that with the pink ribbon. So it could have been anybody's.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I'm guessing Muppets at Walt Disney World. But they may have changed out the fabric piece. She had a yellow ribbon and flowers originally.

Correction: For the group song in Muppets at Walt Disney World they all were hats like that with the pink ribbon. So it could have been anybody's.
Thanks very much, Cindy.I guess that is why they labelled the hat "Ma Bear".

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Yes.And Cindy was spot on.I found the Special on YouTube in 6 parts and the group song is in part 6 and it is the hat.:smile:
Wow! It's great you know which special it's from! You should print a screenshot of her in the special wearing it.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Wow! It's great you know which special it's from! You should print a screenshot of her in the special wearing it.
I would like to do that, but I dont know how.Ma Bear must be camera shy because there are very little pictures of her on line!

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow. What a restoration. Very nice.

Forgive me as I'm a little confused. You got the Fozzie Bear puppet and they said this is Ma Bear's hat? Since they all wore similar hats in that musical number how do you know it's not Fozzie's? Just curious. :smile: