Lets make Man or Muppet tribute videos

DannyRWW

Reaction score
So I had this crazy idea. Why don't we film videos where we lip sync with one of our Puppet friends to the Man or Muppet song. Figure it would be a great way to celebrate the oscar nomination (and eventual win) of the song, especially since I'm sure its something we all here can relate too. Okay maybe its not that great an idea but here goes anyways....

Alvin

Reaction score
Awesome...will have to work on that...hmmmmmm now the wheels are turning

Alvin

Reaction score
Ah a woman after my own heart :wink: lol

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I'm working on one, anyone know how I can do that mirror scene? Any tips?

Alvin

Reaction score
May have to get tricky...or do an invisible split screen where you can't see the split...

Alvin

Reaction score
I mean split screen...you on one side and your puppet in the mirror in the other, you would have to flip the image...I don't know I'm not good with video stuff...I can just see it..there would be two sides to that particular part, buut you would not see where it splits

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I've already made a version for school a couple of months ago (see this thread for video). For the record, if anyone's going to upload it to YouTube, be careful, 'cause there's some copyright issues.

Alvin

Reaction score
Yep you tube is getting hairy about that. If you are entirely in the video but use another song for the video...they flag you...or they just remove it altogether.