Muppet Whatnots

What is your favorite Muppet Show spoof?

• Veterinarian's Hospital

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Pigs in Space

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters

Herry Grail

Reaction score
I missed this thread as the better place to post my side-by-side hot-glue vs. Velcro Whatnot photo...plus my thoughts on the TRU kit, which I just bought. Here's the photo; the rest is in the Whatnot thread in the Merchandise section.

Baconroadtrip

Reaction score
Nobody answered my question! I would like to try to find another STICK for my muppet. As one arm is animated, then his other arm looks dead!! haha.. Please help me? I want it obviously to be black.

Alvin

Reaction score
Black is hard to find....you can google puppet arm rods, or professional puppet arm rods....really hard to find, or at least I haven't had any luck finding black

DannyRWW

Reaction score
www.onewaystreet.com (though I think they are now called creative ministry solutions) has some nice arm rods with wooden handles. You have to use rubber bands with them though (mine have been customized with black velcro wristbands that are sturdier).

Alvin

Reaction score
I haven't either....my puppets are all in a closet...I see them when I open it, and think man...I need to do something....then I do an animal yell.....and then I bring it down...."in control"

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Haven't used my Muppets much but puppeteering daily is kind of a job hazard for me. Two team practices a week and I've been doing a daily blog. Hand is cramping up lately though throwing off my lip sync but it helps keep my skills up. I haven't quite got a handle on my what nots' personalities either. Not feeling the voicse on them yet. Great for playing with the kids at home (and the wife keeps sayin " do you really need another puppet?")

Alvin

Reaction score
HAHA...mine says the same thing....and rolls her eyes when I talk about Muppets...my puppets or doing things with mine....

DannyRWW

Reaction score
HAHA...mine says the same thing....and rolls her eyes when I talk about Muppets...my puppets or doing things with mine....
Actually when we started this ten years ago she used to perform with me...then we had kids. She supports me but gets a little frustrated when the Puppets come into the house rather than work.