Scooter at The TED Conference

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
"Nerdy" by the definition of someone who has tastes outside of "the norm" (whatever that is) and is passionate about it. Or is that geek? I forget... the words are almost interchangeable. He really seemed to geek out over some of the guest stars. So it would be only natural to be that passionate about puppetry. I can see the character having a LOT of comic books at home. He did in that promotional photo for MTM where they're in the lockers.
Yeah maybe I'm just old fashioned but I always thought of nerd as purely associated with computers and math or something, lol. Geek does fit better for me, you're right he does geek out at some of the guest stars, lol.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I loved whenever he got so into it that he started shouting, but then corrected himself :wink:

YOU READY FOR A MUPPET SHOWDOWN!?!?!?!? I'M GONNA....oh, i only have 30 seconds left. Thank you for having me XD

Hubert

Reaction score
EDIT: I can't believe I didn't even use a Scooter smilie. So here: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:
It couldn't have happened to a nicer gofer. :wink:
Yeah that's my only slight complaint, lol. But at least he's getting some exposure. :wink:
(I'm pretty excited if you can't tell :wink:)
Here we go!!! :wink:
WAY TO GO SCOOTER!!! :wink::wink::wink:
That's OK, Scooter's Daddy always liked playing aggressive characters, lol. :wink:
MARCH OF THE SCOOTERS!!!!!
:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:
MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I loved whenever he got so into it that he started shouting, but then corrected himself :wink:
274! That's 274 Scooter smilies! Ah-hah-hah! :batty:
*thunder and lightning are heard and seen outside.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Oh, stealing The Count's thunder, are ya?

Scooter seemed noticeably more brash and aggressive in this bit than before, and I'm guessing that's deliberate. In TMS he was a young teenager; now he's coming across as an older teen. I guess his voice changed sometime between then and now.

Also,

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I think puppetry is an artform that is here to stay. The Muppets are great because they are a recognized version of that artform so they will be out there in some form. It is so great to see Scooter taking center stage though. I don't really have problem with the Muppets talking about being Puppets either. I thought that was funny, though I wish there was a higher quality video...it was kind of quiet too.