Happy Birthday To Our Beloved Ru!!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Yes! Today Is The Day that some years ago (I won't say how many...)
:mad: :Better not,lady ...if you know what's good for you.
Easy, Piggy..I know well enough not to reveal a true lady's age.
:mad:: Good goes back to primping herself
ANYWAY.....today is Ruahanna's Birthday!! So even though I myself wished you a Happy Birthday on Facebook, I said I was going to wish you a Happy BiRthday another place too! And that place is here!! Have a FABULOUS Day my dear friend!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Beloved? Eh, I don't know about that... but hb anyway.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Beloved? Eh, I don't know about that... but hb anyway.
Yeah, she's rully beloved! Happy birthday Ru! Have a good one! Eat lots of cake! Save me a piece! I'm being serious!

Naw, Just kiddin'!

Hope your birthday is full of Muppety happiness!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------
:news: Here is a Muppet News Flash! Today marks the anniversary of the day Marvin Suggs was pounded into hamburger helper after mistaking Miss Piggy's...er...decotellage...for two of his Muppaphones!

When interviewed for comment, Piggy told this reporter: "Marvel who? He did WHAT? Oh NO he didn't!" Uh...she then stomped toward the stage where Suggs was tuning up his furry performers. Kermit the Frog, having observed all this from the wings, is quoted as having said, "I guess sometimes a selective memory can be a painful thing."

In other news...today also marks the birthday of MC's longtime contributor RuCat! We visited Ru while she was doing something strange to small, stuffed replicas of Kermit and Miss Piggy at something called Build-a-Glare...er. Sorry. Build-a-BEAR. When asked WHY she was deliberately disobeying the store's stated purpose by building these strange replicas instead of bears, Ru responded by...erm...tossing this reporter into a very, very painful machine. Ahem.

*muttering as he tries to untie threads holding his arms to his feet* Happy birthday anyway...
------------------