Favorite Team-up

Auberoun

Reaction score
While watching the World of Jim Henson, I was reminded about a scene from TMS that had Fozzie playing the piano, and Rowlf comes up and says,
:sympathy: "I didn't know you knew how to play the piana"
:embarrassed: "Neither did I"

The whole scene is charming, whimsical and amusing. Again, Frank and Jim never cease to amaze me.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Rizzo and Gonzo - Comedy gold comes when they are together, LOL.

Red and Gobo - They are so snarky and competitive towards each other, it's fun to watch.

Kermit and Fozzie

Kermit and Robin - It's so cute :smile:

Nasubionna

Reaction score
I haven't seen anyone mention Rizzo and Pepe yet. I thought their interactions were one of the funniest things about "Muppets From Space".

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Wembley and Cotterpin - I know it was only once, but they worked so well together and I love the song they sang!

Wayne and Wanda- Can they ever get a song right?? LOL They never fail to make me laugh and I wish we could see them sing more songs...for 5 seconds or so...

Fraggline

Reaction score
I know everybody has already said this. And I know it's just repetitive. But I really love Gonzo and Rizzo as a pair! It's an excellent example of Steve and Dave's amazing job as a performing duo. I wish there could have been more of those "Gonzo and Rizzo's Amazing Discoveries" sketches on Muppets Tonight.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Kermit and Miss Piggy- I'm a romantic, so it's natural for me to like them, and they're really funny when they admit they actually have feelings for eachother.

Link and Strangpork- You gotta love how they bag on Miss Piggy!

Miss Piggy, Randy and Andy- There's nothin' better than a bajillion few family arguements!

Bunsen and Beaker- Need I say anything more?

Fraggline

Reaction score
Kermit and Miss Piggy- I'm a romantic, so it's natural for me to like them, and they're really funny when they admit they actually have feelings for eachother.
Yeah--this reminds me of the Peter Ustinov episode! Poor Kermit...