Old Forum: Need a picture next to your membername?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wes

Reaction score
Make sure it's like a jpeg or gif file

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I mean, it's a perfect thumbnail size and everything. And I have it saved in my files. When I hit browse its URL appears, and when I hit submit, I get "this exceeds the forum's limit."

Teheheman

Reaction score
You gotta check how big it is. It has to be 50x50 5k. I can't remember but I know that I right clicked mine and checked the properties before I tried to put it on here. That's why I can't put Godmother Gretchen's icon on here. You kinda have to have an AIM type icon.

Daniel

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Thank you Wes and Daniel for your advice!

And special thanks to Kev for his help!!

:smile:

tiggergirl19

Reaction score
I can't find any animal pictures that would fit for my avatar

:halo: Hi. I desperately need some help with finding some Animal pictures that would work for my avatar because I really like Animal, but when I searched the internet for muppet pictures, and found Animal pictures, the pictures were too big for my avatar. And then I went to look at the websites that are listed, but they never showed up. Can someone please help me with this. If anyone wants my e-mail address it's tiggirl19@yahoo.com and I searched Yahoo!'s image section already. Thanks for any help that anyone can give. :halo:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I will send you a pic of Animal and size it for you.

tiggergirl19

Reaction score
How do I find Muppet Pictures that look so good for my avatar?

:confused: I was looking at the other avatars that the other members have, and the pictures that they have are really good. I was wondering where they got their pictures for their avatars. I'm still really confused on how to get the avatar right for mine that is going to be animal, so if anyone can help me, please help. My e-mail address is tiggirl19@yahoo.com or I think that you can send me pm's on the site in the forum.

Erine81981

Reaction score
:confused: I was looking at the other avatars that the other members have, and the pictures that they have are really good. I was wondering where they got their pictures for their avatars. I'm still really confused on how to get the avatar right for mine that is going to be animal, so if anyone can help me, please help. My e-mail address is tiggirl19@yahoo.com or I think that you can send me pm's on the site in the forum.
Have you cheaked your email? I sent you one. Did you see it or not? Let me know.

rayardsingh

Reaction score
just bouncing off this thread, anyone knows where i can get a picture of the evil primeminister muppet from the 1970,s sesame street for my avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.