Pre-Order: "The Muppets" on Blu-ray and DVD coming March 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alvin

Reaction score
We should have a thread where we post pics of our DVD's and Blurays in whatever capacity we bought it. IE: Lunchbox, finger puppets...etc...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Lol! Point taken! I'm going Monday to Build a Bear and get my Kermie plush made. So excited! I know I'm 28 years old so what? I'm a Muppet fan! People need to back off! LOL! By the way that wasn't aimed at you or anyone on here I was just speaking figuretivly. LOL!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm pretty disappointed there's no Bluray/DVD/Digital Copy version without the Soundtrack, considering I already have it. :grr:
I don't even have the soundtrack and I'd rather not have the digital download as I plan to actually buy the CD.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I will be buying the iTunes download. The Bonus features include: Scratching the Surface, Bloopers and Inside Walter's Trailer. That's more than the DVD has.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
yessss justtttt assss excitteeddddd asssss youuuuuu arreeeee :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
I know right?!!! As someone said we'll be able to watch it whenever we want!!! Which in my case is probably gonna be more then I can count. XP I have a feeling Monday is gonna go by sooooooooooooo slow!!! :boo:

Status
Not open for further replies.