The Electric Mayhem on Jimmy Kimmel March 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
Be on the look out for The Electric Mayhem on the March 21st show of Jimmy Kimmel. Boy, ABC must be home of the Muppet guest appearances.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let's hope for a Mayhem performance in addition to the bumper teases in between commercial breaks.

Wouldn't it be great if they sang a song like "Can Your Picture That" from The Muppet Movie?

muppetlover123

Reaction score
good amazing and its not just animal its dr teeth janice zoot and floyd :smile:

Nasubionna

Reaction score
OK, I am pretty much blown away by this! I mean, when's the last time the full Electric Mayhem had a guest appearance?!? I LOVE seeing Muppets other than Kermit and Piggy doing appearances (though goodness knows I love Kermit & Piggy appearances)! Scooter at the TED conference = amazing, and now Electric Mayhem! Yay!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
this is what made the movie so great it brought back Scooter Rowlf and the band. We have needed that for a very very long time!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
this is great electric mayhem on a chat show jimmy kimmel can we give you a medal for doing this

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OK, I am pretty much blown away by this! I mean, when's the last time the full Electric Mayhem had a guest appearance?!?
Here is the Mayhem together again (with Lips!) from December 2009 on NBC's Christmas in Rockefeller Center.

Yes, I missed hearing the Electric Mayhem sing their own song on "The Muppets" soundtrack. Hopefully it will happen in the next movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.