Muppets receive Hollywood "Walk of Fame" Star

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
What a great day for Muppets! LOVE all of the above pictures. Looking forward to watching videos, but right now I'm rushing through chores so that I can bond with my new Muppets blu-ray!

It's a shame Steve wasn't in the picture of the Muppeteers. It would be nice to have a pic of them all together, dressed all snazzy like. Who's the guy on the end? Not Bill, the other end.
What a great time for Muppets!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Thanks for all the pics and that great video segment!! :wink: I really feel like the first famous Muppet shoulda been there... ROWLF!! :frown: Ah well, maybe he'll just get his own star someday? :wink:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'll watch it when I can get to a computer I'm only on my iPod right now. :/

Teheheman

Reaction score
I wonder if this means, officially, that Kermit and Jim Henson, and to a lesser extent Big Bird, have 2 of the 5 stars? I mean, that could be the reason they gave em "Film" cause Jim Henson and Kermit have the "TV" one.

Daniel

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Hooray for The Muppets! First, Jim got his star, then Big Bird, then Kermit, and now the whole gang gets their own star on the Walk of Fame! This proves that the Muppets are back, big time!:smile:

Borples

Reaction score
Here are some photos that someone posted on Youtube. I'm going to link instead of embed, just b/c I have no idea whose this is and it seems more polite. There are some really good pics, and some amusing chicka-bow-wow music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHqzVmd6cNg

Edit: I was GOING to link, but I guess links to YT embed automatically?