TV shows you wish would come back

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Like I said earlier, they're actually working to get a miniseries before they do a movie. I've had a "I'll believe it when I see it" attitude about it, but it actually sounds like it's going to happen. At least one of the cast members mentioned it in an interview.
It is happening. I can't wait!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I know that Disney is releasing an Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon. Looks pretty good so far, though it thinks it's Teen Titans... but I really wish that Disney brought back Spectacular Spider-Man. Perhaps the finest Spidey cartoon ever. The 90's series is okay, but even that paled in comparison with Spectacular. That show got screwed out of a third season no thanks to the chuckleheads at the CW just dumping their Saturday morning Line up and selling it to 4Kids. They didn't have the budget, and by the time Disney began airing it, every country but ours had just finished the second season. And Disney suggested they start back from the first episode. So it didn't have a chance to get renewed.

And it really is a shame. At least that writing staff is working on Young Justice. Hopefully CN won't screw that one up.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I don't know about coming back, but I always thought it would be neat to see a Full House reunion.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I just wanna see Dave Coulier be a voice actor again.

Really, I'm like the only one that liked his Peter Venkmen. Plus, I prefer his Baby Animal to Howie Mandel's (though I heard a book and tape where Animal was Maurice LaMarche... wonder how it would have been if he was cast as Baby Animal in the show).

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Lazy town is on channel 336 here. It's on Sprout (kinda like PBS Kids)

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Anyways, I wish they'd bring back the 2001 edition of Card Sharks (I LOVED the 70's version), not to mention Match Game, and speaking of that, I wish they'd bring back all the 80's game shows they used to have on Game Show Network!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
And let's not forget some of Nickelodeon's best game shows, such as Figure it out, Double dare (all editions), Nick arcade and some others!

gonzosgirl1987

Reaction score
honestly i use to love shows like are you afraid of the dark?, angry beavers, dinosaurs, perfect strangers so much more that i can't even think of right now lol

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure most of you mean "I want them to rerun this again" not so much shows that should come back with new episodes. A lot of old shows I'd HATE to see come back because they just wouldn't be the same (or worse, poorly designed remakes).

However, there is one thing I'd like to see back... not so much as new episodes or reruns of, but rather an entire genre of programming.

I've said it before, but Disney did a world of good with Phineas and Ferb. I'm so far liking their plans for Marvel action shows, but they need something else. The next big Ducktales like idea for a cartoon show. Something we would have seen on The Disney Afternoon. An action comedy... something that doesn't feature kids going to school (like their ABC Kids/One Saturday morning line). be it from a movie, or just based on classic characters or Disney comic books. I'll continue to say a POTC cartoon was a huge mistake for them not to make, especially at the height of its popularity. And now that they don't have ABC Kid's Saturday Morning line up (*&&%^% Litton Adventure Weekend), they don't need to make shows TV/EI to recycle them on another network to satiate the FCC standards.

There's limitless potential for a new Disney cartoon series. Like I said, check out the Italian Disney comics... Wizards of Mickey, Ultraheros/Duck Avenger, Double O Duck... like I said. Mickey, Donald and Goofy need another project besides Mickey's Clubhouse. Or better yet, a new Scrooge McDuck series, closer to the original comics. There's so much they can do do, yet they gave us Fish Hooks.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
...(though I heard a book and tape where Animal was Maurice LaMarche... wonder how it would have been if he was cast as Baby Animal in the show).
Maurice! Oh man, now you have me missing "Pinky & the Brain"...

-----------------