Your Thoughts: The Muppets on Blu-ray and DVD

What version of The Muppets did you buy?

• The Muppets "Wocka Wocka" Value Pack

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • The Muppets DVD/Soundtrack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Muppets DVD

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • The Muppets "Wocka Wocka" Value Pack + Lunchbox (Best Buy Exclusive)

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Finger Puppets (Wal-Mart Exclusive)

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Lithographs (Disney Exclusive)

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Muppet Show DVD (Target Exclusive)

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Poster (Toys R Us Exclusive)

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Mine finally came! The blooper reel is quite humorous. But seriously, why didn't the rest of the stuff make the DVD?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I know it's crazy! I wish there were at least two more features. All I really wanted was the Deleted Scenes and a Commentary. One more thing too, then I would've been happy.
What did you order? (DVD, Blu_ray, Value Pack..)?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I can't believe it! No Disney Movie Rewards for the Wal-Mart DVD/BLU-RAY?
I really don't get it. I was expecting a lot of points since I spent so much money. I have so many complaints about the DVD release.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I was at Wal-Mart and saw an AWESOME Muppet standee. Unfortunately, it wasn't for sale! :stick_out_tongue: It looks really cool, and has Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo, and Fozzie on it. Why can't Disney make something like that for retail sale?! :smile:
I know right? :wink: I asked the staff if I could have the standee when they were done, they said yes! Can't wait.
I really don't get it. I was expecting a lot of points since I spent so much money. I have so many complaints about the DVD release.
There should be a code in every version. Just login to your DMR account and go to the Missing A Code page, they'll give you a number to write on your receipt, then you take a picture of the back of your DVD combo beside your receipt and upload it. Several days later you'll have your points! :wink:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
So they'll make you go out like I did and spend 100.00 or more on a Blu-ray if you really wanna get to the goodies. LOL!

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
Gah... Unfortunately I don't have Blu-Ray, so the only special feature I get is the Blooper Reel. I wish it had the deleted scenes, at the very least...:cry: