MSTies unite!

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
-----------------
Have asked my buddy Marty about the Manos set's special features; no word back yet. I'll let you know!

-----------------
Thanks, but I already found out first hand. I had to go out on Thursday anyway, so I dropped by Best Buy and picked up a copy. The 'And More' was a blooper reel and fake ad for the Jam Handy featurette, a Joel interview about Jam Handy and the MST Hour wraps.

In other news, I hate 'And More'. :grouchy:

Now, I have another question: Where did Best Brains find their print of Manos?

The episode "Manos" The Hands of Fate print starts with the slowest car chase Joel has ever seen, while all the prints I've found available for download online (and even the unMST-ed version on the second disc of the set) start with our 'heroes' already parked on the ledge, delivering badly dubbed exposition. Who hacked out the driving scene? :confused:

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Volume 22 hasn't even been out a week and Shout! Factory has already issued a press release about the contents of Volume 23.

Episodes:
  • 210- KING DINOSAUR (with short: X MARKS THE SPOT)
  • 323- THE CASTLE OF FU-MANCHU
  • 608- CODE NAME: DIAMOND HEAD (with short: A DAY AT THE FAIR)
  • 611- LAST OF THE WILD HORSES
Extras:
  • New Introduction By Frank Conniff
  • The Incredible Mr. Lippert documentary
  • Vintage MST3K Promos
  • Life After MST3K: Kevin Murphy
  • Code Name: Quinn Martin
  • DARKSTAR: Robots Don’t Need SAG Cards
  • Original Trailers
  • 4 Mini-Posters

I don't know about you guys, but I'm excited. :electric:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
Kewwwlll... will have to look into. Thanks for info!

--------------

We Got Us

Reaction score
"Samson VS. The Vampire Women", "The Screaming Skull" Maybe the only favorites I haven't seen listed yet. Besides "The Mole People" and "Delta Knights." (Because surely somebody mentioned them...classics.)

You want quotes?
#1. "I feel a little silly now, do you think I'm over dressed?!" "Be sure to stop by tomorrow...and then LEAVE IMMEDIATELY!" "Oh, that's nice Samson. Just be sure and torch everyone then."
#2. "Face it, your second choice." "Because when you think 'Shocking horror' you think German oohmpa-band music." and "Remember, if you die of boredom you do not get a free coffin."
#3. "Oh you never would believe, where those Keebler-cookies come from!" "Well I'd like to, but I'm a gay married priest with a terminal illness, and I'm a holograph on the run from the law..." "Their a colony of mild-mannered great-aunts!"
#4. "His underwear and his hat are interchangeable." "Ew....wizard wiz..." "Your no longer a slave, do you understand?" "Your the captive of a madman..."

I think over did it. Anyway, yet another mistie here!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
"Oh, great. Like we needed another geek ta crowd inta this teeny little satellite --"

Shut up, Crow! Welcome in We Got Us!
-----------------

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------
So, a couple days ago I received a few more eps from my friend. I had recently watched the Rifftrax of "Over the Top" -- SEE IT. It is arguably the worst movie Stallone EVER made (yes, I know, that IS saying something!) and Mike goes solo on it but does a bang-up job.

As I'm on a Sam Neill kick right now, I watched the Rifftrax of "Jurassic Park", with Mike and guest disser Weird Al. Fantastic throughout, but the bit that had me howling went something like this:

Ian Malcolm: "I'll ride with Dr Stadler."
Weird Al: "Yeah, he'd like to Statler her Waldorf!"
Mike: "No. No filthy Muppet innuendo."

Anyone else getting into Rifftrax and Cinematic Titanic?
-------------------

Mandy The Bunny

Reaction score
I wish MST3K was back on the air. It was so funny and right now there alot of corny monster movies on SyFy that need to be MSTed XD

newsmanfan

Reaction score
I wish MST3K was back on the air. It was so funny and right now there alot of corny monster movies on SyFy that need to be MSTed XD
Oh yeah. They've always had those. It's like they're TRYING to parody themselves on that channel, which has really gone downhill...
---------------

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Shout! has released the episode list for Volume 24:
  • 310- FUGITIVE ALIEN
  • 318- STAR FORCE – FUGITIVE ALIEN II
  • 617- THE SWORD AND THE DRAGON
  • 624- SAMSON VS. THE VAMPIRE WOMEN
He TRIIIIIED to kill me with a forklift! :electric:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
I know! How great is that! Better than I expected from a --STAR WOLF!

---------------