When will The Muppet Show Seasons 4-5 and Muppets Tonight arrive on DVD?

AnakinGonzo

Reaction score
Have we recieved any word on when these are coming out yet? I'm just asking because on wikipedia (unreliable, I know) says Season 4 has a release date of April 15 2012, and Season 5 has one set for May 10 2012.

zoebell

Reaction score
i have no idea. maybe the person who wrote that has inside info. i hope so!

i also keep wondering why they're taking so long to release TMM and GMC on blu-ray. and MCC. i desperately want those movies in my collection.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I wouldn't put too much stock in whatever Wikipedia says - especially since we have received 0 official announcements.

It's amazing how long we've waited. I've begun and finished college in the time since Season 3 was released :embarrassed:

zoebell

Reaction score
i don't get it. are they waiting to see how well the new movie sells, maybe? how can we find out how much it's selling?

frogtownhollow

Reaction score
At Target, they are displaying seasons 1-3 alongside the new movie, and also offering a 6 episode sampler as a bonus with some copies. Hopefuly the Disney marketing geniuses will release the next 2 seasons soon to keep riding the DVD's wave of popularity and stretch out the Mupper sales more.

catherine

Reaction score
does anyone know if they will be released in the uk on those dates, too?

Slackbot

Reaction score
There's no way Wikipedia would have a reliable street date for these DVD sets while Amazon, TVshowsondvd.com, and other sites don't. The dates were added anonymously, so anyone who wanted to mess with people's heads could have added them in the same way "166.137.139.45" listed over 40 fictitious episodes of the animated Fraggle Rock series.

Trust me, when/if the DVD sets are announced with a for realz street date, the news will be all over this site, Tough Pigs, The Muppet Mindset, and anywhere else you find Muppet fans. You won't have to ask; it'll be in the headlines, above the crease.