Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hi-Ho! :smile: So since I bought the Wocka Wocka combo of The Muppets, I now have a code to redeem the soundtrack (which I bought before seeing the film in theatres) online through Disney Movie Rewards.

Who wants it?
:big_grin:

Also, I'm looking for the "film version" of Rainbow Connection from the new movie, with Piggy singing half of the first verse back and forth with Kermit - just as it sounds in the film. Please? Anyone? I'm sure somebody said that iTunes had that version as an exclusive, I just don't want to buy the whole soundtrack again, lol.

Cheers!
:wink:
Anthony

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Hi-Ho! :smile: So since I bought the Wocka Wocka combo of The Muppets, I now have a code to redeem the soundtrack (which I bought before seeing the film in theatres) online through Disney Movie Rewards.

Who wants it?
I'll take it!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually, it's the version of the Rainbow Connection sung entirely by Steve's Kermit that's the itunes exclusive track.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Anyone have clean, HQ versions of these:

*"I'm Trapped" from InnerTube
*"The Music Just Keeps on Rollin' Along" and "The Food Chain Song" from JHH

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Will send you Trapped, the others I could use good HQ versions as well, and check my want list for stuff I'm looking for myself if you have them. :big_grin:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Also, I'm looking for the "film version" of Rainbow Connection from the new movie, with Piggy singing half of the first verse back and forth with Kermit - just as it sounds in the film. Please? Anyone? I'm sure somebody said that iTunes had that version as an exclusive, I just don't want to buy the whole soundtrack again, lol.

Cheers!
:wink:
Anthony
Did anyone send you that? Be happy to.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Really?!? :smile: Thank you, I'll start a "conversation" with you soon, ha ha.

Cheers!
:big_grin:
Anthony

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey SpeedTracer... Would it be possible for you to burn a track of the blueray commentary? Was just informed that the Jason/Nick/James trio gave me a sort of joking shoutout concerning Muppet trivia, dunno where in the special features that'd be found though... But if you can find it, please send me the whole thing. Thanks. :fanatic:!