Muppet Busts

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well...*insert obvious joke here*

But seriously, I own the Rowlf one which is my farvourite, the Beauregard one which I still cannot believe exists, the Crazy Harry one because it was a fun action looking one, Janice and Miss Piggy.

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
I don't own any of 'em, but I might be getting one (I'm hoping Beauregard, Lew, Harry, Link, or Scooter, as people like Chef and Beaker aren't on sale online...)

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
Augh, I wish I had at least one Muppet Bust! Hey, speaking of that, if anyone on here wants to sell a Muppet Bust if they want to, I'm open for any offerings.:fanatic:

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
Sorry to bump up an 'old' thread, but I wanted to ask the question....

Can anyone tell me why some Muppet busts come in smaller boxes? Piggy and Scooter for instance... Piggy was in a larger box while Scooter was in a smaller one. Did they make TWO different sizes of each bust throughout the series??

Thanks friends :fanatic:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why some Muppet busts come in smaller boxes? Piggy and Scooter for instance... Piggy was in a larger box while Scooter was in a smaller one. Did they make TWO different sizes of each bust throughout the series?
Only one version of each character was produced. The size of the box was just determined by the size of the character so to speak.

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
Only one version of each character was produced. The size of the box was just determined by the size of the character so to speak.
Thanks heaps :fanatic: