UK TV: Best Ever Muppet Moments

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

This was a very good special. It featured great clips, lots of stars and new Muppet interviews. I was concerned as in the past these best of things only have celebs talking about the person but the 'star' thay are talking about isnt actually involved. This was the case with a Kylie [Minogue] show that ITV ran.

However the Muppets were there and this was a great 1 hour of Saturday evening prime time viewing. Great rare clips too, Kermit at Oxford University, I had personally never seen clips of this, Hopefully watch it again this afternoon on Video and be able to take more in without a house full of people Like on Sat night!!

Well done ITV!

Chris

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Same as Barry Lee, the link doesn't work for me neither... has anyone located the full thing? Maybe youtube.com?

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Just to let you guys know the programme will be shown again at :

Time - 20:00 to 21:00 (1 hour long).
When - Tuesday 11th July on ITV2

source : http://www.mydigiguide.com/
The show must be very popular to shown again 3rd time round after only a few weeks from the last time round :smile:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Someone record it this time. And get it on Youtube.com to share it to us who cant see it.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Six years on and ITV is Showing again!

16:30 (4.30pm) on Sunday 8th April 2012

:excited:

rowlfy662

Reaction score
excellent i didn't get to see it the first time around so i shall be recording it this is sawsome news :fanatic: