Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Hey SpeedTracer... Would it be possible for you to burn a track of the blueray commentary? Was just informed that the Jason/Nick/James trio gave me a sort of joking shoutout concerning Muppet trivia, dunno where in the special features that'd be found though... But if you can find it, please send me the whole thing. Thanks. :fanatic:!
Heya Count, are you sure you mean me? I (unfortunately!) don't have the Blu-Ray but I know I too would LOVE to have the commentary to watch along with my DVD. Sorry about that!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay thanks.

If anyone out there has the blueray copy of The Muppets and can get me an audio rip of this moment in whichever special feature it happens, please, for the love of :smile: send it to me.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I kinda suddenly need to re-build from scratch. Long story short, I have a new laptop hard-drive and I ended up losing most of my music including ALL of my Muppet stuff :frown:

I know its a lot, but if anyone could send me what you have from
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street
Fraggle Rock
-Any Movies-
etc.

It would be greatly appreciated!

They can be sent either in my inbox or else to brianj430@hotmail.com (put something in the subject line so i know its someone from here)

Oscarfan

Reaction score
That would depend if what we have corresponds with what you want. Are there any songs in particular?

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I kinda suddenly need to re-build from scratch. Long story short, I have a new laptop hard-drive and I ended up losing most of my music including ALL of my Muppet stuff :frown:

I know its a lot, but if anyone could send me what you have from
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street
Fraggle Rock
-Any Movies-
etc.

It would be greatly appreciated!

They can be sent either in my inbox or else to brianj430@hotmail.com (put something in the subject line so i know its someone from here)

I can send the following soundtracks...

The Muppets (most recent movie)
The Muppet Movie
The Great Muppet Caper
Muppets Take Manhattan
A Muppet Christmas Carol
A Mupet Family Christmas
The Muppet Show Cast Album
The Muppet Show Cast Album 2
The Muppet Show Music Album
Muppet Musicians Of Bremen
Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas
Ole Brown Eyes Is Back
Custom Ripper Fraggle Rock Soundtrack (206 songs)

I think there might be another one or two soundtracks as well that I have, but I can't recall them off-hand. Anyway, I'd be happy to help if you'll allow me some time to do so. Might take me a few days to get them all to you if you do want them all, but I'd be happy to help. I know how bad it sucks to lose you tunes, which is why I make sure to back up all my music and videos on an external hard drive and CDs/DVDs.

So, just send me a PM with whatever you want and your e-mail adress and I will get them to you ASAP.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I'm looking for Sesame Street Music. Anything and Everything would be appreciated.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Anyone have a HQ version of "Look Through the Window?"

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Did anyone send you that? Be happy to.
Got it, thanks! :big_grin: Haven't listened to it yet, but I saw the e-mail and just wanted to thank you here. Man you're fast! :smile:
I can send the following soundtracks...

The Muppets (most recent movie)
The Muppet Movie
The Great Muppet Caper
Muppets Take Manhattan
A Muppet Christmas Carol
A Mupet Family Christmas
The Muppet Show Cast Album
The Muppet Show Cast Album 2
The Muppet Show Music Album
Muppet Musicians Of Bremen
Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas
Ole Brown Eyes Is Back
Custom Ripper Fraggle Rock Soundtrack (206 songs)

I think there might be another one or two soundtracks as well that I have, but I can't recall them off-hand. Anyway, I'd be happy to help if you'll allow me some time to do so. Might take me a few days to get them all to you if you do want them all, but I'd be happy to help. I know how bad it sucks to lose you tunes, which is why I make sure to back up all my music and videos on an external hard drive and CDs/DVDs.

So, just send me a PM with whatever you want and your e-mail adress and I will get them to you ASAP.
Wow, might I bug you someday for a few soundtracks? I'd be very interested in Great Muppet Caper, Muppets Take Manhattan, and Muppet Family Christmas for sure, but who knows? Ha ha. Dang, that's a lot of MuppeTunes!! :big_grin:

P.S. How did the clear-coat over stickers project turn out? That's what I would do too, forgot to tell you that before. :wink:

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Wow, might I bug you someday for a few soundtracks? I'd be very interested in Great Muppet Caper, Muppets Take Manhattan, and Muppet Family Christmas for sure, but who knows? Ha ha. Dang, that's a lot of MuppeTunes!! :big_grin:

P.S. How did the clear-coat over stickers project turn out? That's what I would do too, forgot to tell you that before. :wink:
LOL. No problem my friend. I'd be happy to send whatever you want your way, just PM me with a list of the ones you want and an e-mail address to send them to and I'll get them out ASAP. - And this applies to anyone interested in the tunes too - (might take me a few days sometimes, but I can usually send them within 24 hours)

The clear coat turned out great over the stickers. They did start to peel a bit with the humidity down here in Florida, but once I sprayed a thin clear coat over them, they've been just fine. I'm gonna upload some pictures one of these days, just waiting until I get my room back for sure (have family staying here off and on for another month yet due to my Brother's upcoming wedding, so I get relugated to the couch when they're here).

Gonzo14

Reaction score
That would depend if what we have corresponds with what you want. Are there any songs in particular?
If you're talking to me, then as of now I'll take any and all Sesame Street since I have 0 of them anymore. Thanks to DLGabriel I'm set for Fraggle Rock and I'll be updating specific Muppet Show songs when I figure out which ones I still want