Worst walk around Miss Piggy costume ever

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score

Walter

Reaction score
0_0.. But..But I like Rugrats..Why Man Baby Tommy?? Why would you do this to me!?!?! You're scaring away my childhood D-: !!!!

Lol, "Big Bear" is just plain aweful.. Cookie monster sad to say, was the "least offensive" of the bunch imo..

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score
0_0.. But..But I like Rugrats..Why Man Baby Tommy?? Why would you do this to me!?!?! You're scaring away my childhood D-: !!!!

Lol, "Big Bear" is just plain aweful.. Cookie monster sad to say, was the "least offensive" of the bunch imo..
LOL! xD Yeah, I didn't think CM was bad either but I just threw him in since he was up there and he's a Muppet too...And I just put Tommy in there for the lulz. :stick_out_tongue:

I think Big Bear's gonna haunt me in my dreams. ._. Why is that child not running away in fear?! Does he not see the EYES?! :cry:

mo

Reaction score
i would look but i'm already been cosmeticly blinded by the others one which website am i on?

Drtooth

Reaction score

Actually, that's one of the best unlicensed Big Birds I've ever seen. Certainly a deal more official looking than that Sesame English walkarounds. Even Big Bird plush dolls don't look that good half the time.

But again, these really don't count, as all the others on this list are officially licensed (I wonder about the Piggy in the documentary, though).

bandit

Reaction score
Is it because they look like pinatas that I want to beat them....? o_o Or are they awakening some deeply feral instinct within?

Hayley B

Reaction score
*lol* OMG! It's making me think of this old early Mickey Mouse from the early Disneyland days. It is scary looking and have been told to have scared kids back in the day.

bandit

Reaction score
*lol* OMG! It's making me think of this old early Mickey Mouse from the early Disneyland days. It is scary looking and have been told to have scared kids back in the day.

!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!! O___O

Nightmare fuel. Terrifying in any decade.