Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Drtooth

Reaction score
That truely is the find of finds... the holiest of all grails. I hope you won't mind if I start a new thread about this, because people gotta know!

Convincing John

Reaction score
That truely is the find of finds... the holiest of all grails.
That clip and the elusive "Crack Monster" one that actually did make it to air a few times. For those who don't know what that is, read about it here. Yeah, it's an actual, legit clip:

http://tailotherat.blogspot.com/2009/04/i-go-see-cracks-again-part-one.html

Make sure to read all four parts. No, there's no video of it, but there are a lot of notes about it.

I guess Sesame Workshop owns it...but would they ever bring it out of the "clip vault" if enough fans requested it? (Hey, they posted "There's A Hole in the Bucket" and "Baker #1", which we all talked about but no one had. Hmmmm....)

Drtooth

Reaction score
I guess Sesame Workshop owns it...but would they ever bring it out of the "clip vault" if enough fans requested it? (Hey, they posted "There's A Hole in the Bucket" and "Baker #1", which we all talked about but no one had. Hmmmm....)
Who do you have to call to get the full, actual version of this skit..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLoMXDgyonQ

It used to be up in Spanish and Hebrew (both edited... the clip with Susan and Oscar are gone from international versions), but I'm too lazy to look for them (and I can't read Hebrew so I wouldn't be able to locate it easily).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
That clip and the elusive "Crack Monster" one that actually did make it to air a few times. For those who don't know what that is, read about it here. Yeah, it's an actual, legit clip:

http://tailotherat.blogspot.com/2009/04/i-go-see-cracks-again-part-one.html

Make sure to read all four parts. No, there's no video of it, but there are a lot of notes about it.
I've read about the "Crack Monster" cartoon a few times, and the title sounds odd. The name "Crack Monster" sounds like it should describe a crack-addicted monster.

wiley207

Reaction score
The classic Sesame Street News "Piper's Pickled Peppers" segment but with no Sprout logo on the bottom, and with the original early 1980s NEWS FLASH logo intact (plastered on the Sprout version):

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I've never seen this: An extended version of the Super Grover Ready to Learn promo (featuring some slightly extended scenes of him flying and a great gag with an elevator)

Drtooth

Reaction score
I've never seen this: An extended version of the Super Grover Ready to Learn promo (featuring some slightly extended scenes of him flying and a great gag with an elevator)

Great. Now if only someone can repost the full version of Double Get Wordy. I'm sick of hearing about Guy Smiley instilling kids with his life long love of "book." Singular.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sesame Street has just officially uploaded "Subway"

Unlike the others, there's a a little extra of Bert standing alone holding one of those straps...

So... yay for 2 seconds of extra filler footage that was edited on the television version.

talco

Reaction score
desparately looking for an old skit in which a banana is asked to play the part of a tiger when auditining for a movie agency.
all i could find is this: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ZcRZwsgi_5oJ:muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Impersonations_of_Animals+banana+and+tiger+sketch+muppets&cd=2&hl=iw&ct=clnk&gl=il&source=www.google.co.il which only has a picture but not the skit.
is is so great for showing all mistakes made in the process of choosing the right person for a job....
will be thrilled if anyone can find me the skit. my email is fviykh@gmail.com

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I found this on Vimeo, an apparent SST commercial:

I wouldn't think this aired on TV, but it definitely makes me think of when I was young and would've done the same thing.