Best Kermit and Piggy Scene

What do you think is the best Kermit and Miss Piggy scene?

• "The Moon doesn't look like you..." (Muppet Movie)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • "You may talk tough Miss Piggy..." (The Great Muppet Caper)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "The first time it happens." (The Great Muppet Caper)

• "I miss you, I need you..." (The Muppets)

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • "Somebody's getting married." (Muppets Take Manhattan)

• "Love Led Us Here..." (Muppet Treasure Island)

• "You don't need mistletoe when you're green!" (It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie)

• Other

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

Misskermie

Reaction score
So, what do you think? I think...

Well I love them all!

I love how they're mushy in every scene! Tee Hee!
I love the romance!
The adoring looks...
But I think "I miss you, I need you..." wins.

What about you?

Borples

Reaction score
My favorite is the argument in the park, with poor Gregory Hines trying to get his skates back. And the carriage ride immediately following. It's just all very them.

But the wedding and "I miss you. I need you" are right up there. The first time I saw the latter, in the theater, I could have sworn that Piggy's eyes changed when she looked at Kermit after he said that. Like they widened or her pupils got bigger or something. They didn't, of course. It was just really fabulous puppet acting.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
My favorite quote is the one written in my signature mainly because I think that's the closest thing I've heard Kermit to saying "I love you" to Miss Piggy. LOL! And the I miss you and I need you was sweet too! Basically I thought that was the best confession or closest anyways... I've ever seen Kermit tell Miss Piggy. And the part where he asks her to stay for him just made me cry even more cause I was already bawling when they started singing Rainbow Connection. XD

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Two that aren't on the list. One that Danny Horn described on Tough Pigs long ago:

That part in The Great Muppet Caper when Kermit and Piggy are arguing because she lied to him about being Lady Holliday, and he tells her she's overacting, and she gets insulted and starts crying, and he comforts her and apologizes, and then the resolution of the overacting argument kind of blends into the resolution of the lying about being Lady Holliday argument. And then they're in love, and they go ride bicycles.
And this:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Ok, I've decided that, "I miss you, I need you..." Is my favorite!