TV Alert: Kids Choice Awards 2012 on March 31

Hubert

Reaction score
UPDATE: Just a reminder: The Kids Choice Awards is TONIGHT on Nickelodeon at 8:00 PM. I believe there is a pre-award show on E! at 7:00 PM. The new movie is nominated for the Favorite Movie Award, and Amy Adams is nominated for the Favorite Movie Actress Award for her work on The Muppets. We don't know at this point if they won or if any Muppets will appear, just reminding you to tune in just in case they may win/appear.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Oh, I found a live stream of Nickelodeon online. I might catch some of the show between my basketball games. Hopefully, I'll see if The Muppets wins.

zoebell

Reaction score
i have a feeling they don't win, because this is one of those shows where the winner knows ahead of time, and if they did win we probably would have heard by now if they'd be making an appearance on the show

Hubert

Reaction score
I wonder what happens if The Muppets wins? Does a Muppet get slimed? A person? Who?

*Clip of Zelda Rose and her Owl performing "Who?" begins playing*

muppetlover123

Reaction score
watching the show right now idk if there gonna be there didnt see them on the orange carpet so hopefully someone other then jason nick and james and maybe brett will be there hopefully puppeteers

Hubert

Reaction score
If they did win, it would be awful hard to get them up on stage somehow. Maybe there wouldn't be any Muppets present, just a human like Jason Segel or something?

dwmckim

Reaction score
I wonder what happens if The Muppets wins? Does a Muppet get slimed? A person? Who?
Well, if they do, my bet is on Jack Black in his tux tied to the chair.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
yea or the puppeteers....oh wait no the could go to commercial and set up a like wall for the muppets to go behind? something like that lol are u watching it?