Favorite Fraggle Song

PanthraDion

Reaction score
Children of Tomorrow
Friendship Song

I love all of the Fraggle Rock songs, but those are just two of my favorites. Oh, and also the last Fraggle Rock Theme closing credits. I really like how those were done.:excited:

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
There's A Promise
Brave Alone
We're Part of Each Other
All Around The World
We're part of each other is actually called Sister and Brother, according to Chris' Fraggle Rock page. It is the best song ever. I really feel connected to all living things when I hear it. I'd go so far as to say The River of Life is the best FR episode ever, too.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
We're part of each other is actually called Sister and Brother, according to Chris' Fraggle Rock page. It is the best song ever. I really feel connected to all living things when I hear it. I'd go so far as to say The River of Life is the best FR episode ever, too.
The River of Life is one of my favorites as well, up there with Boober's Quiet Day and Marooned. I love Boober's monologue about the water and when he gives the postcards back.

Grifoshka

Reaction score
Here's my list:

Children of Tomorrow
Dream a Dream - I love the lyrics here.
Just a Dream Away - A beautiful wistful song.
Petals of The Rose
Keep On Smiling - This song can cheer up everyone (except Mokey).
Only Way Home - I don't know why I like it. Because it's so full of energy, I guess. :smirk:
There's a Promise - A great song that's got a Christmas feeling without even mentioning Christmas!
Pukka Pukka Pukka Squeetily Boink - Who doesn't love upbeat and silly songs?:coy: