When you need to rant...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I hate pretty boys who are skinny and muscular and look like they are trying too hard to impress the ladies. I like gruff looking dudes with a bit of meat of them.

Or long hair. Long hair is sexy. Unless they don't wash it. Then its gross.

mr3urious

Reaction score
I keep my long hair and I also shave a bit, but I still keep some hair on my skin. The only parts I leave unshaved are the middle of my chest and my you-know-what. :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I hate pretty boys who are skinny and muscular and look like they are trying too hard to impress the ladies. I like gruff looking dudes with a bit of meat of them.
Yeah, I'm not too big on ladies who are all skin-and-bones (Taylor Swift, Michelle Williams, Kristen Stewart), I prefer REAL women with natural curves.

And that's another rant of mine, which I know I've said before, but since this is our general rant thread, I hate how modern society has taken the word "curves" COMPLETELY out of context! Women are SUPPOSED to have curves, that's how they were made, so when someone talks about a woman being "curvy", it's SUPPOSED to be a compliment that they have a nice figure, but today, society (well, mostly Hollywood and the media,... which society seems to like to base itself on), has turned the term "curvy" into a politically correct way of saying a woman is fat, and today, apparently women who DO have nice figures are considered "fat" anymore, whereas women who basically have the body structures of little boys are the ones who are supposedly sex symbols these days.

As far as "meat" goes, I don't know why, but I actually kind of have a slight weakness for what's refered to as "bat wings".

Misskermie

Reaction score

Or long hair. Long hair is sexy. Unless they don't wash it. Then its gross.
*cough cough* Link Hogthrob

mo

Reaction score
It's true LOve has gotten more and more stupid as the years go by. appearence is what it's all about now. not character. the kids at my school are jerks.

yeah >< no I'm not ugly! and I'm not made fun of! why would I be made fun of when When I should be a dental model!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And now for yet another one of my same-old-same-old rants that usually Drtooth and heralde tend to weigh in on with their own opinions that are basically, "True, but the thing of it is..." kind of thing...

Have you seen the promos or heard about this new "sitcom" on ABC called Don't Trust the B---- in Apt 23? This, and this alone, is the exact kind of garbage I am SICK and TIRED to DEATH of seeing on television all the time anymore! Apparently, it's about this... well, she's not really a "lady-of-the-evening", but let's just say, she's like the female equivilant of Charlie Sheen from 2.5 Men... I mean, there's already too much of this kind of situation on TV on random, occasionally occurances like on practically every Chuck Lorre show, or any show for that matter, scripted or unscripted, but now this: an entire sitcom devoted to that kind of situation (even moreso than Charlie Harper's lifestyle).

Where is the FCC? WHY do they continually allow this kind of garbage to pollute the television landscape all the time? Why does this kind of garbage have to be glorified to the point that it isn't even considered morally reprehensible anymore? When is enough going to be enough?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
And now for yet another one of my same-old-same-old rants that usually Drtooth and heralde tend to weigh in on with their own opinions that are basically, "True, but the thing of it is..." kind of thing...

Have you seen the promos or heard about this new "sitcom" on ABC called Don't Trust the B---- in Apt 23? This, and this alone, is the exact kind of garbage I am SICK and TIRED to DEATH of seeing on television all the time anymore! Apparently, it's about this... well, she's not really a "lady-of-the-evening", but let's just say, she's like the female equivilant of Charlie Sheen from 2.5 Men... I mean, there's already too much of this kind of situation on TV on random, occasionally occurances like on practically every Chuck Lorre show, or any show for that matter, scripted or unscripted, but now this: an entire sitcom devoted to that kind of situation (even moreso than Charlie Harper's lifestyle).

Where is the FCC? WHY do they continually allow this kind of garbage to pollute the television landscape all the time? Why does this kind of garbage have to be glorified to the point that it isn't even considered morally reprehensible anymore? When is enough going to be enough?
I agree, what is ABC thinking?! It's being shown after modern Family tonight so it gets more recognition. When I heard the title for this show, I just knew it'll be dumb. I sometimes have no idea what is going through their minds when they air such stupid things. Even their good shows have been just.. ridiculous. (Have you seen Modern Family this season?). And what with that show, Last Man Standing. I surprised it didn't get cancelled, does anyone watch that? (They probably don't have anything to replace it with.)
Probably be cancelled next week if not, I give it four episodes max.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score

Ugh, I agree. It looks like complete and utter crap and it will definitely be cancelled. I mean seriosuly, why waste money on crap like this?

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
Compare TV, or even sitcoms back in the 1970s to 1990s, then compare right now. In my opinion, the majority of my favorite shows go a while back.:smirk: