Muppet Plush arrive at Build-a-Bear Workshop

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
They don't have Scooter yet...I wish they would do a Walter. I might eventually go back and get Piggy though. Not as good as Kermit but she doesn't look horrible I've seen worse. :stick_out_tongue:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
make a scooter!
Agreed! :wink: He's my second most wanted next to Rowlf! My third choice is Dr. Teeth! :big_grin:

I had a gift card and a coupon for BaB, went ahead and ordered some clothes for Piggy. We're going to an actual store this weekend, so I'll pick my Piggy there. Hopefully my order containing another gift card arrives before Saturday! I passed on her before, but I know if I dig real deep I can find a Miss that doesn't look TOO bad, lol. Besides, I wanna support these as much as possible to help them decide to go ahead with more characters.

mo

Reaction score
Agreed! :wink: He's my second most wanted next to Rowlf! My third choice is Dr. Teeth! :big_grin:

I had a gift card and a coupon for BaB, went ahead and ordered some clothes for Piggy. We're going to an actual store this weekend, so I'll pick my Piggy there. Hopefully my order containing another gift card arrives before Saturday! I passed on her before, but I know if I dig real deep I can find a Miss that doesn't look TOO bad, lol. Besides, I wanna support these as much as possible to help them decide to go ahead with more characters.
They should totally make a rowlf and dr.teeth! dogs and insane people with piano teeth are cuddley!

Liesbeth

Reaction score
Still haven't got my Kermit, it was shipped to me on the 26 march.... I hope I'll get it soon... :-(

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah I looked at Piggy too while I was at Build a Bear before making my Kermit but I was so excited to be making him I easily put her back. LOL! But I do wanna go back and get her. Doesn't seem right to have Kermit without Piggy or more or less the other way around LOL! But anyways...I might go back next month sometime and get her made. :mad:

mo

Reaction score
miss piggy looks like a barbie stuffed inside a pigsuit without the makeup but then she got a nose job ate 3 beagels ckimbed through a tunnel went to a spa ate another beagel went on a diet ate 10 beagels walked a dog went sleeping.then woke up and put on a another pig suit.:stick_out_tongue:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I know I wished they made her purple eye shadow and her hair more blonde then a dirty blonde might've made a big difference. Like I said they could've done better with her but they could've done worse too. Cause let me tell you I've seen some bad Piggy's out there that look way worse then this. LOL! I'd give a 7 out of 10 for her. I mean it's enough I still wanna go back and get her made so...XD

mo

Reaction score
I know I wished they made her purple eye shadow and her hair more blonde then a dirty blonde might've made a big difference. Like I said they could've done better with her but they could've done worse too. Cause let me tell you I've seen some bad Piggy's out there that look way worse then this. LOL! I'd give a 7 out of 10 for her. I mean it's enough I still wanna go back and get her made so...XD
her hair makes me think of what effie's hair looks like on the hunger games

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Oh god hunger games please don't even mention that! LOL! Anyways...I'm def gonna go back and get Miss Piggy when it's in my budget. She might be a little pricey cause I have to get clothes for her. But that's Miss Piggy! High maintence! LOL!