Original Kermit the Frog donated to the Smithsonian

Avilos

Reaction score
I have an idea of why Kermit looks so different in these years. This was him during his awkward puberty phase!

What are the thoughts on the collar? Is it part of his body? Or just something he wears? That's my thought. Mostly because frogs don't have collars or anything close to that. But also it explains the variations in its look over the years.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I wasn't aware they had a Sam and freinds exibit. I'll have to check it out next time.

Hayley B

Reaction score
I wasn't aware they had a Sam and freinds exibit. I'll have to check it out next time.
It will be in the National Museum of American History one. On the 3rd floor (I think). It will be around the area where you see this old Flying Dumbo from Disneyland.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm going to DC next month for a school trip. We can go to ONE section of the smithsonian (I know, I know). Now how will I convince everyone to go to the American History one :fishy:

Hayley B

Reaction score
I'm going to DC next month for a school trip. We can go to ONE section of the smithsonian (I know, I know). Now how will I convince everyone to go to the American History one :fishy:
American History would be a must, indeed. But if there is a 2nd choice. Air & Space was pretty cool too.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Escape from the group. Of course the Smithsonian is very big and each museum is spread out all around the Mall. So find out which Smithsonian you're going to. (There's a lot of other Muppet stuff there too).
-The Sam and Freinds cast is in The National Museum of American History,
- And there is an Oscar and Kermit right near each other, check those out.
I don't know about the other ones. I'll look around.

Hayley B

Reaction score
Escape from the group. Of course the Smithsonian is very big and each museum is spread out all around the Mall. So find out which Smithsonian you're going to. (There's a lot of other Muppet stuff there too).
-The Sam and Freinds cast is in The National Museum of American History,
- And there is an Oscar and Kermit right near each other, check those out.
I don't know about the other ones. I'll look around.
Though, I went to try to find Oscar during my first visit and he wasn't anywhere to be seen. I emailed Smithsonian and they replied and said "Oscar is in the American History. But he is not on display to the public'.

But though, that was a year ago when I last visited the Smithsonian. He might be back. I remember seeing him years ago at the American History.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Though, I went to try to find Oscar during my first visit and he wasn't anywhere to be seen. I emailed Smithsonian and they replied and said "Oscar is in the American History. But he is not on display to the public'.
He's NOT there? He was there when I was there last time. (Gosh, I can't even remeber how long ago that was. But that's one of the few thing I did remeber) He's was always there. I don't know why they would take him out.
(He's in Night at the Musuem: Battle of The Smithsonian but that was in 2009. So I have no idea what up with that email) Then where would he be? In a garbage can? Oh..wait.