Video: The Fraggles at Carnegie Hall!

beaker

Reaction score

Saw it with my own eyes, couldnt believe I was witnessing Wembley and Uncle Matt for the first time in over a decade.

Does this signify something significant in the long exhaustive wait for new Fraggle anything? (viral videos, shorts, the movie, etc)

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Did anyone else record this entire Fraggle medley? I'd love to see the rest of it!

Drtooth

Reaction score
If nothing else, I wanna see New Uncle Matt exclusive internet viral videos.

They got at least 3 Fraggles built now... nothing's stopping them from the other three. I doubt the movie's ever going to happen, but we need more Fraggles in case they ever have any more of these live events.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
We need more Fraggles in general. I hope something comes of this.

beaker

Reaction score
If nothing else, I wanna see New Uncle Matt exclusive internet viral videos.

They got at least 3 Fraggles built now... nothing's stopping them from the other three. I doubt the movie's ever going to happen, but we need more Fraggles in case they ever have any more of these live events.
Drtooth I agree. I heard a rumor that these weren't at all built for the Carnegie hall show, but for current plans JHC has for them. My spidey sense tells me, that unlike the rebuilt 2008 Red...these are meant for filmed segments and not simply live appearances.

I would not at all be surprised if we get wind of either viral videos or shorts. JHC isn't bound by some legal rangling or anything to simply make online video content, something I guarantee people would love. Just having NEW modern "Matt in outer space" segments 30 years later would be ammmmmayyyyzzinnng.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Well you guys have a point on that but there are things that are not right but they are are o.k. for the show.:smile:

Plus I'm really dying to see the fraggle Rock movie!:smirk::excited:

How about you guys?:coy:

bandit

Reaction score
That's pretty exciting! I was starting to get frustrated with Fraggles being so rudely neglected all these years! What gives?! (With the exception of Karen Prell's public appearances...which are AWESOME.) Thanks for sharing that video with us. We shall now all live vicariously through you.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
That just made my day! And I bet it felt great to the performers to be doing those characters again, too! :coy::excited:

bandit

Reaction score
Steve Whitmire's been keeping pretty busy so its pretty awesome of him to take up his old mantle.