When you need to rant...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
But its still hard to find places that do good tattoos. I have been so unimpressed with the tattoos I see people have and would have not payed if it was mine. Basically, all the crap jobs from professionals I've seen has been whats stopping me. If I was to actually get one, I'd go to the place that did my dad's...which is about 500 miles away from us :stick_out_tongue:

Although some people just have their friends with sewing needles do it :eek:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Although some people just have their friends with sewing needles do it :eek:
Ugh, yeah I wouldn't recommend that, lol.

If it did anything I would have to go for something temporary. I get bored quickly and change interests all the time and don't want to get stuck with anything, lol.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
My dad has two full arm sleeve tattoos and they are about the most disgusting thing in the world. I can't see how he doesn't regret them, especially since the Incredible Hulk is part of the cornucopia that are his arms. No accounting for taste, I suppose.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've considered getting a tattoo of a dragon or something, but only in a place where others can't see it, like my shoulder blade :embarrassed:
I wouldn't advise you wear like a tank top, or some kind of sleeveless top with a large collar... I've seen a number of shoulder blade tattoos that way.

It's almost like how some women get tattoos on the top of their rear ends, then wear lo-rise jeans, and you can see that butterfly or whatever it is as plain as day.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I wouldn't advise you wear like a tank top, or some kind of sleeveless top with a large collar... I've seen a number of shoulder blade tattoos that way.

It's almost like how some women get tattoos on the top of their rear ends, then wear lo-rise jeans, and you can see that butterfly or whatever it is as plain as day.
I don't wear anything like that anyway. And low rise jeans are gross :stick_out_tongue:

mo

Reaction score
I really hate when teachers talk to other students when you're trying to concentrate during a test.

If she wants us to have a good grade, she should be quiet!

And I hate that Teacher can use phones but students cannot!
and that they get there own special staff room and we have the outdoors and they get to control what we do! poor them!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Tattoos are against my Christiananity.
That's interesting, because my sister is a really big religious fanatic, yet she's gotten tattoos over the years... but then again, not only is she rebellious, like heralde mentioned, but she's also Baptist, and they tend to be a rather hypocritical denomination, lol.

Matter of fact, there's a few tattooed people in my family, such as my dad, and one of my older brothers.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That's interesting, because my sister is a really big religious fanatic, yet she's gotten tattoos over the years.
I personally wouldn't get a tattoo, but I don't think it's blasphemous or anything. It's a morally neutral thing as far as I can tell, neither good or bad.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I personally wouldn't get a tattoo, but I don't think it's blasphemous or anything. It's a morally neutral thing as far as I can tell, neither good or bad.
Well, it's almost kind of like Aunt Esther from Sanford and Son, some people out there think such things are blasphemous, like even even drinking and smoking.