"Muppet Theatre" silk screen print by James Carroll available Tuesday April 24

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tuesday is the day! James Carroll's anticipated art print of the "Muppet Theatre" will officially be released in a limited edition of only 300 units. James has been a major contributor at Muppet Central and other fan projects over the years, so it's with great excitement that he's now releasing an official silk screen print from Acme Graphics.

James' beautiful recreation of the Muppet Theatre "celebrates over 35 years of show" and will be available as a 18 inch by 24 inch multi-colored silk screen art print each individually signed by the artist. A standard edition and two variants will be released. The work of art was commissioned by Disney licensor Acme Graphics and will be sold for $60 each at Darkinkart.com beginning at random times on Tuesday April 24.

Below is the "Muppet Theatre" standard edition as a silk screen limited edition to 200 prints each signed by James Carroll. Order here when available beginning at a random time on Tuesday April 24.

Below is the "Muppet Theatre" red carpet variant as a silk screen limited edition to 50 pieces each signed by James Carroll. Order here when available beginning at a random time on Tuesday April 24.

Below is the "Muppet Theatre" neon night variant as a silk screen limited edition to 50 pieces each signed by James Carroll. Order here when available beginning at a random time on Tuesday April 24.

Which version is your favorite? Let us know. If you plan on ordering one of these limited edition prints, please like this post.

Nasubionna

Reaction score
I am ALL over this! I gotta have one, and congratulations, James, on this officially-sanctioned product!

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Woah. Got the regular edition, but both variants were gone by the time I got there... Ugh, those are going to be pricey on eBay.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Woah. Got the regular edition, but both variants were gone by the time I got there... Ugh, those are going to be pricey on eBay.
I just woke up an hour ago. Wow! Sold out already? The regular version is my personal favorite anyway. :wink:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Very cool! Everytime I look at it I see something new. :excited:

I like the original but I do like the neon night a lot too. Congrats Jamie!

Walter

Reaction score
I just woke up an hour ago. Wow! Sold out already? The regular version is my personal favorite anyway. :wink:
Wow! This is amazing! And you put Walter and Uncle Deadly right next to each other! :fanatic:

Wow! Just..WOW!!! :big_grin: