"Muppet Theatre" silk screen print by James Carroll available Tuesday April 24

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Crud, I really wish they would say an actual time for those of us who can't watch the screen constantly... I reeeeeeally wanted the red variant. Hey Jamie, will they be doing any reprints? I dunno, I've never bought anything like this before, woulda been my first.

On the off chance, did anyone buy extra to resell at a fair price to those of us who missed out? I imagine that some snipers got in just to resell at a much higher price on eBay, but hopefully some true fans thought ahead (unlike myself, lol).

jvcarroll

Reaction score
These are signed and numbered (there's a funny story of me walking all three 40 pound boxes down 4 flights of stairs and to the Fed Ex office two blocks away to attest to that LOL) so i don't think they're planning reprints. :sympathy: I didn't expect them to sell this quickly. :eek:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
There are two red carpet and two neon variants on eBay already. $200-250.

So annoying!

Glad I managed to get the standard print ordered before they all sell out.

Great story about the signings James. Your hand must have been aching after signing all 300! Lol

Chris

jvcarroll

Reaction score

So annoying!

Great story about the signings James. Your hand must have been aching after signing all 300! Lol

Chris
Really? Wow! I couldn't afford that. LOL! Signing and numbering took about 5 hours. The numbering is cute because it looks like Beauregard is sweeping it up. :oops:

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score

So annoying!

Chris
That's unbelievable! How frustrating to people who actually wanted these for themselves to have people like that who just try to take advantage.

Nasubionna

Reaction score
Phew, I guess I am lucky I got one just now! I wonder which number I got? My receipt says something about 276 on it, could that mean there are only 24 left? Surely they could consider a reprint if you sell out all 3 editions in under 24 hours! I mean, seriously, how much more proof of demand does there need to be?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Phew, I guess I am lucky I got one just now! I wonder which number I got? My receipt says something about 276 on it, could that mean there are only 24 left? Surely they could consider a reprint if you sell out all 3 editions in under 24 hours! I mean, seriously, how much more proof of demand does there need to be?
Mine had 276 as well so that must be the item number.But there would be 48 or less now.:smile: