"Muppet Theatre" silk screen print by James Carroll available Tuesday April 24

j3h

Reaction score
Awesome piece of art James!

I was lucky and happened to check my iPhone just as they went up for sale and was able to order the Red Carpet version. Next steps are to wait for it to arrive, then get it framed.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Thanks everybody for your support!!!
They won't likely release this one again, but this is likely the first of several pieces this year. Stay tuned.​
Several more designs from you, or others, or... both?! :wink: Cooler than cool, either way. You can never have too many Muppety masterpieces on the wall, the more the merrier! :dreamy:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Yesterday this chat forum had a banner at the foot of the page linking to the art work site. The muppets logo had droop draped over the 'm' but I can't see him in the actual piece?? Is droop in it or was he edited!! I'd love to see a better pic of that banner if anyone can help??
Chris

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Yesterday this chat forum had a banner at the foot of the page linking to the art work site. The muppets logo had droop draped over the 'm' but I can't see him in the actual piece?? Is droop in it or was he edited!! I'd love to see a better pic of that banner if anyone can help??
Chris
In the actual piece, Droop is in between Kermit and Gonzo with his nose hanging over the "E" of "Muppets". Hope that helps!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Thanks cindy. I can't believe I didn't see him I searched all over. Nice to see he's still included.

Chris

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks cindy. I can't believe I didn't see him I searched all over. Nice to see he's still included.

Chris
I can believe it. I'm tellin' ya, it's like a game in Highlights magazine or something. I truly see something new every time I look at it. LOL!

Nasubionna

Reaction score
My poster (the standard version, #106!) arrived today, and it's so gorgeous! Can't wait to get it framed and hung up. :big_grin:

jvcarroll

Reaction score
My poster (the standard version, #106!) arrived today, and it's so gorgeous! Can't wait to get it framed and hung up. :big_grin:
Glad to hear it!!! The silkscreen printers did a beautiful job! Could you tell me how it came? Rolled in a tube? Wrapped in plastic? Any materials with it?

Nasubionna

Reaction score
Glad to hear it!!! The silkscreen printers did a beautiful job! Could you tell me how it came? Rolled in a tube? Wrapped in plastic? Any materials with it?
They did indeed do a beautiful job (as did you, of course!). It came rolled in brown paper within a very sturdy shipping tube, via Fed Ex Home delivery. No plastic wrap. The only additional materials it came with were an invoice and certificate of authenticity.