Songs You Can't Stand

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I love "The Christmas Shoes"- it's a great song. Of course, I guess I tend to love all the "sappy" and "sugary" and "sweet" and "saccharine-filled", etc. type stuff anyway.:laugh:
And just for the record, the song is based on a true story, so that might help lend it some credibility.
It's not a bad song, it's just that one line is annoying.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I can't stand "Just one Person." Not like the rest of these songs... hearing it makes me just absolutely depressed due to the fact I will forever associate it with Jim Henson's passing, and the special and memorial service that used it. Took me forever not to tear up hearing Rainbow Connection. When you lose your hero that early in life, it's pretty sad stuff.
(pats Drtooth's shoulder) I know. I understand! He was dead, before I even exsited.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I hate that line the man says "God had sent that little boy to show me what Chrismas is all about!"Really? Really? He'd kill a woman who had a son who loved her just to get you to change your attitude?
Well not that I'm defending the song because I don't like it either, lol, but I think it's more that God inspired the boy to seek a gift for his mom.

There, I'm done defending, lol.

Hayley B

Reaction score
The ones I can't stand are the ones that say mostly one thing in the whole entire song. Like "The Sign " by Ace of Base or that new Rihanna song "We Found Love ".