Muppet Plush arrive at Build-a-Bear Workshop

bandit

Reaction score
Aw wow! They're so cute! *.*
But...yeesh! Who would think it possible....Somehow Miss Piggy got PINKER. :confused:;

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Aw wow! They're so cute! *.*
But...yeesh! Who would think it possible....Somehow Miss Piggy got PINKER. :confused:;
Ha ha, thanks! :wink: Yeah, as soon as my niece gets her Piggy, I'm giving the pink fur outfit to her. 'Sides, I've got a purple dress on order that I think will be our Piggy's new main look (though I do love the business-suit look on her).

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

P.S. My reviews for Kermit, Piggy, and their outfits have been published on BaBW's webstore! :big_grin:

bandit

Reaction score
Ha ha, thanks! :wink: Yeah, as soon as my niece gets her Piggy, I'm giving the pink fur outfit to her. 'Sides, I've got a purple dress on order that I think will be our Piggy's new main look (though I do love the business-suit look on her).

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

P.S. My reviews for Kermit, Piggy, and their outfits have been published on BaBW's webstore! :big_grin:

That's great! Congrats. They -do- look pretty snazzy! Like Sex in the City meets the muppe---ehh---No! That's a little too Wild Kingdom to keep going with. Haha

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Any news on Liesbeth's Kermit? Is he still in solitary confindment? :attitude:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Omg that is so ridiculous! It's a plush doll for crying out loud!!! Can you contact Build-a Bear? Maybe if he doesn't get to you soon they can give you a refund or something? Cause you already paid for it! God so dumb! Thank you 9/11!!! >_<

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
So next month I am going to get Piggy made!!! So excited!!! Woo!!! :mad: