Wanted: Vintage Animal Drum Kit

LHC2012

Reaction score
I am interested! How much are you asking? Thanks.
I never thought about it until I saw this thread. It's from the 1960s when the Muppets had just moved to New York City. Do you have any idea what the value is? I'll look into it and get back to you. It is brand new. Each piece is still wrapped in plastic and has been stored correctly through the years. Would you like to contact me directly? If so, please leave me an email address or phone #. Otherwise, I'll get back to you with a price ASAP. Thanks! :smile:

Reaction score
Hey again,
I'm not sure if you received my email address, but if you didn't, here it is again:
casa_keillor@sbcglobal.net

Look forward to hearing from you soon! :super::halo::smile::embarrassed::concern::mad::big_grin::sing::flirt::cool: (Man, is it fun adding these faces to the email... LOL!)

I never thought about it until I saw this thread. It's from the 1960s when the Muppets had just moved to New York City. Do you have any idea what the value is? I'll look into it and get back to you. It is brand new. Each piece is still wrapped in plastic and has been stored correctly through the years. Would you like to contact me directly? If so, please leave me an email address or phone #. Otherwise, I'll get back to you with a price ASAP. Thanks! :smile:[/quot

Reaction score
I never thought about it until I saw this thread. It's from the 1960s when the Muppets had just moved to New York City. Do you have any idea what the value is? I'll look into it and get back to you. It is brand new. Each piece is still wrapped in plastic and has been stored correctly through the years. Would you like to contact me directly? If so, please leave me an email address or phone #. Otherwise, I'll get back to you with a price ASAP. Thanks! :smile:
Hey again,
Just wondering if you're still interested in selling your drum set. There is an opportunity to buy another one, and I don't want to miss it. If you could please email me back either way asap I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks again.

muppetdrummer12

Reaction score
Hi There,

I am looking or a drum set that is in decent to perfect condition and that has all of the components to it or most of them. For a complete set I have done my research and know the competitive prices for the condition of the eqiupment. I am looking for a set for my husbands birthday. If anyone has one please contact me chix3@hotmail.com

Thank you!

I am interested! How much are you asking? Thanks.