Merchandise in USA

eb

Reaction score
Hi all,

Here in Europe Muppet merchandise is hard to get.
I'm planning a trip to the USA and was wandering if I could get me some
tips on where to find good shops to buy Muppet merchandise (region of California)

Thanks,
Erika

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Unfortunatley, there isn't a ton of merch here in the US. :grr: Your best bet would be to go to a Disney store. Other than that, I'm not sure of anything else. :confused:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah I think Casey pretty much summed it up it's not much different from Europe. There's a big Disney store in NYC that might have a little more Muppet merchandise then the smaller ones in the malls. Disney World, Disneyland probably has special merchandise you can only find in the parks. *shrugs*

Hubert

Reaction score
And it's mostly stumbling into things. Most of the stores don't regularly carry Muppet items, so it's more your in a store, and you find a Muppet shirt or something. Even when you know what you're looking for it takes a bunch of stores to finally find it. Department stores sometimes carry Muppet clothes. Toy stores sometimes have a small Muppet item. It's one big guessing game.

eb

Reaction score
Hi all,

Thanks all for the information. I think I'm going to plunder a Disney Store then :wink:.
My Muppet room at home is in great need of some new stuff :smile:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anybody know if Spencers or Hot Topic still have Muppet items? If so, you usually find those stores in shopping malls.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Does anybody know if Spencers or Hot Topic still have Muppet items? If so, you usually find those stores in shopping malls.
Basically shirts and hats and stuff at Spencers. Don't see why they haven't come back to Hot Topic yet.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I forgot about Hot Topic I rarely go into either of those stores.