Muppet Convention Thread #2: Where Should it be Held?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I think Greenville's the best place, but if it attracts more people in a bigger city, then we should most probably do it there.

bandit

Reaction score
I would vote for New York, becuase it's the closest to me :big_grin:
But I'm voting for what place I think is the most appropriate place to have it and I vote Greenville. It just makes sense. It might be a bit harder for me to get there, but I think it's the best place.

Thanks for keeping score, seeing that they took down the poll for some reason. (P.S. I vote Greenville too!
*HUGZ* Aww, You're awesome. What a selfless trooper!

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I think Greenville's the best place, but if it attracts more people in a bigger city, then we should most probably do it there.
Shall I put in a vote for New York from you (as well as your Greenville vote)?

dwmckim

Reaction score
I'm not a mod myself (though i was one way back when) so i can't explain their reasoning (not that i can explain the actions of the current mods a large number of the time) - but this kind of thread is better without a poll because with a poll you have a limited number of options to choose from that were selected when the poll was created. Open discussion allows more people to throw out potential ideas and more options to be considered.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Here we go:

Greenville: 7
Maryland: 3
Chicago: 1
New York: 1
Oregon: 1
East Coast: 1
South East: 1

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I'm going to nominate Atlanta, for a reason familiar to others who've posted. It's closest to me! Also, it's got the Center for Puppetry Arts, which is a great place to visit, with a lot of Henson material and connections. :smile: :jim: