"Muppet Theatre" silk screen print by James Carroll available Tuesday April 24

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Still haven't gotten mine yet. :sigh: Oh the joys of waiting! Lol. Who all has gotten their print?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Lol, it literally showed up about ten minutes after I posted that last message, ha ha. I'd forgotten that I paid for it with my wife's PayPal, so the shipping notice had gone to her e-mail. :stick_out_tongue:

So... WOWIE-WOW-WOW JAMIE!!! :big_grin: This is so freagin' awesome brother, I'm so happy I actually got one! Mine is number 197/200, man I cut it close! Ha ha. Worth every penny, well, actually, worth a lot more. Such a beautiful piece of Muppet artwork, now a part of Muppet history, awesome. I can't give this piece enough praise, it's just so dang cool. I thought I'd noticed all the little details from studying it in this very thread, but I made a couple more awesome discoveries - Scooters' clipboard writing, and what kind of money that Penguin is donating to Fozzie!! Fantastic.

For now, I've got it in a plastic frame, just to flatten it... and to enjoy it of course, but the next time we go to the city, I'm hoping to have it matted and framed to really show it off.

Again Jamie, a job very well done my good sir. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.
:smile:
Anthony

P.S. Hey Jamie, is the Muppetational Mosaic still available in a print like yours pictured above? I've decided I need that on my wall as well (though I'd still LOVE to own the shirt, ha ha).

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Lol, it literally showed up about ten minutes after I posted that last message, ha ha.
It showed up! Yaaay! I'm very happy you like it! I have always felt imagery of the Muppet Theatre was conspicuously absent from their licensing archive.

Unfortunately the Mosaic is only available as a shirt. There was some confusion concerning the Threadless/Society6 Disney poster printing license for a while so it's stuck in limbo unless they decide to release the rights to another party. However, why they haven't reprinted the shirt all year is beyond me.

Working forward. Sketchin' on some new stuff today. :wink:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I am GUTTED I didn't get one of these!!! :frown: I'm looking at some on eBay at the moment but the sad part of that is the money is going in the wrong pockets.:mad:

jvcarroll

Reaction score
I am GUTTED I didn't get one of these!!! :frown: I'm looking at some on eBay at the moment but the sad part of that is the money is going in the wrong pockets.:mad:
I wish we could have done more, but it appears that Acme and Dark Ink keep each run to 300 units or under. I don't think anyone expected the sell-out. :eek: