Best song sung by the Fraggle 5

Borples

Reaction score
I've always been partial to Workin'. I also like The Rock Goes On. Because of what it is, and because the filming of it is shown in Down at Fraggle Rock, it always kind of sums up Fraggle life for me, both on and off camera. But then it's also in the next-to-last episode, which automatically makes it a little melancholy.

bandit

Reaction score
I've always been partial to Workin'. I also like The Rock Goes On. Because of what it is, and because the filming of it is shown in Down at Fraggle Rock, it always kind of sums up Fraggle life for me, both on and off camera. But then it's also in the next-to-last episode, which automatically makes it a little melancholy.
I know EXACTLY what you mean! Its a good song, sure, but you can't help but associate it with the close of the series...so its kinda happy-sad.

bandit

Reaction score
Haha YES! I love how scandalized the rest of the gang is by his 'remix'...particularly the bit involving cannibalism. Bwahaahahaha! Classic.

PanthraDion

Reaction score
I like the song Workin' too! I still find it funny when Gobo says, I actually should say sing, that Fraggles never fool around, Fraggles never shirk.