Muppet Convention Thread #2: Where Should it be Held?

DannyRWW

Reaction score
End of the week sounds good to me....maybe we should do a poll on that (jk) congrats on the 500th post

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Not to derail the subject here but are we gonna make a special thread on May 16th? You know like a Jim Henson memorial?

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
congrats on the 500th post
Thanks! :smile:

Not to derail the subject here but are we gonna make a special thread on May 16th? You know like a Jim Henson memorial?
I think someone should.

Yeah I say Friday call it.
Shall I give the final results on Saturday then?

and then we need to figure out the next step...which I would think would be coming up with a date.
Sounds good to me. At the end of the week shall I start a new thread to decide a date?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Saturday sounds good to me! I could always start a Jim Henson thread when the time comes but what section should I put it in? Do many people post in the Henson thread?

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Saturday sounds good to me! I could always start a Jim Henson thread when the time comes but what section should I put it in? Do many people post in the Henson thread?
I think you should start one. I have no idea which section it should go in. I guess 'Henson People', but as you say, not many people look there. Maybe in 'Henson People' and 'Classic Muppets'?

bandit

Reaction score
Hmmm. Orlando isn't a bad choice. I mean, Disney is there and since they now own the Muppets it isn't entirely out of the question.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Updated again!:

Greenville: 8
Maryland: 3
Chicago: 1
New York: 3
Oregon: 1
East Coast: 1
South East: 1
Atlanta: 3
Orlando: 2