Dreams about Muppets...

Lola p

Reaction score
i had a weired, weird dream........ it is foggy, but it invovled vampires and the muppeteers..... :confused:
i guess mom was right, i should not have had a subway while watching twilight 1 hour before bed. lol

Lola p

Reaction score
ok! remebered the dream!
it went like this:
me and my friend were sitting by our lockers, (in real life we joke that the holes at the bak of our llockers are realy secret spy cameras:laugh:) so me and my friend were by our lockers, and i said:

"what if there were spy cameras, put by the muppeteers, to spy on us?"
so she said it was a stupid idea, and ( sacasticly) they would be vampires too.
this is when it gets realy weird.

then i hear a voice scream, "THEY KNOW!"

and then someone knocked me out ( i dont get how i can be knocked out in a dream....)

so, when i wake up, am standing in a room full of muppeteers. i can't rember all of them, but some of them were:

richard hunt
jim henosn
jerry nelson
steve whitmire
and, i think that frank oz was there....

so,i go: "oh my goodness! the muppeteers!" (i proceed to freak out like a hyper fan girl). as soon as i am done, they ask me how i knew. i was realy, realy confused, and then i realized: oh, you guys are realy... vampires? they then say they are...... so, i resopond with, a simple ok, can i leave now?
then, they say:"haha no! you know our secret!"
the next thing i remeber is richard hunt coming up to me and revealing fangs, then bitting me. wow.... i have weird dreams.....

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I think I had a dream of meeting Kermit sadly that's all it was. :frown:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I had a dream in which I got new, super rare, deluxe Muppet toys, only to be turned into the characters from Toy Story. Woody, knowing I saw him moving, turned back into the Muppet stuff. :embarrassed: Retelling this makes me question my mental state! :wink:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last week I dreamt that a video store I used to rent videos from most of the time that closed in 1996 was suddenly selling everything it had for rent. This video store had four of the Playhouse Videos, and was one of the few places I remember seeing those videos in person. In my dream they were selling Rock Music with the Muppets, Gonzo Presents Muppet Weird Stuff, and Children's Songs and Stories with the Muppets. Sort of weird because in real life that video store did NOT have Children's Songs and Stories available for rent (it also had The Muppet Revue and Muppet Moments, which I could not find in my dream). And for some reason I only bougth one of the three. Can't remember which one, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't Rock Music (ironically the only one of the three that, as of this writing, I have NOT found on YouTube).

Vincent L

Reaction score
I had a dream about me and my classmates going to Taipei to put on a show, which is after I watched The Muppets Take Manhattan.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In my dream they were selling Rock Music with the Muppets, Gonzo Presents Muppet Weird Stuff, and Children's Songs and Stories with the Muppets. Sort of weird because in real life that video store did NOT have Children's Songs and Stories available for rent (it also had The Muppet Revue and Muppet Moments, which I could not find in my dream).
A detail of my dream that I forgot to mention: After I made the purchase and took it home I got it out of the box and it ended up being a VHS copy of The Muppets Take Manhattan in the wrong box (and the video store I know of that had these videos for rent never had The Muppets Take Manhattan).

Last night I dreamt that sesamestreet.org added several classic clips. Looking at the "related videos" they had added several season 1 Kermit and Grover segments, though by the looks of the images they all looked like the "in the box" segment (but in my dream the running time could be seen in the "related videos"and they all had different lengths). I also dreamed there was some segment on sizes going back and fourth, mainly focusing on big characters. Some character was behind a brick wall talking, and several characters were marching from behind, including Big Bird, Sam the Robot, Bunen and Beaker (why? It's Sesame Street), and several anything muppets. But Big Bird was only seen below the waiste, apparently walking on the wall.

bandit

Reaction score
Last night I had a very strange dream about Karen Prell. I was, apparently, working on a local production for ESOL kids with some friends of mine when Karen came to surprise me. She showed up, wearing a red button down shirt and with the Red muppet on her hand but….her behavior was really bizarre. She was standoffish and kind of phobic. When I went to give her a hug, she lurched away and sort of hid behind her puppet. :confused: I thought…Oh no! She’s turned into an agoraphobe or something.
Anyway, I told her how much I enjoyed her work in Fraggle Rock and how her muppeteering was top notch…to which she mostly looked closed off and uncomfortable and then she gave me free stuff…..that was all in Japanese and had nothing to do with muppets. One was a bamboo scroll and another was a small newspaper in Japanese that also looked like it came from another era. An old tea cup and some other random things…oh yeah..ONE chopstick….which is oh so useful.
By the time Karen left….after practically running away from my camera so—No picture for me--- I was so thrown by her performance that I went to The Café Du Monde (So…I guess I can teleport to New Orleans in my dreams) and drank coffee while ‘reading’ which is basically staring enviously at all the Japanese text infront of me. A tourist came by and was very excited asking me if I’d met Karen! So….o.o obviously.,..old newspapers in Japanese = Karen Prell was here.
All in all it was a very bizarre dream. This is what comes of going to sleep with an empty stomach, I guess.
BI-ZARRRRRRRRRE!