For Sale: Muppet plush, figures and knick knacs

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hey man! So I finally got around to checking your pics. :smile: I'm interested in a couple plushies: Muppet Plush 2 (Kermit 2) - 3 & 8, but I'd like to know their manufacturers though please? If they've still got their tags of course. :wink:

I've been looking for the Eden Kermits (I think that's the company name iirc), if that's the one that Walter sees when he wakes up from his nightmare in the new film? I dunno, I just know that the one in the movie looked great, and yours kinda look like they match, but I can't tell for sure from the angle in your picture.

Thanks so much!
:big_grin:
Anthony

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
hey every one i responded to all PMS and updated pics of all thats gone...thank you so much everyone who is helping...not to shameless plug myself but i also have a Puppet up for sale on Etsy if anyone wants the link....i did find a larger Red Fraggleplush doll ill get a pic of her up soon

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
hey guys got some more to add to the bunch if i can find them i also have Kermit Gonzo and Fozzie as Pook a looze.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Is little Kermit #8 on hold for me, or did someone else claim him with an offer before me? I hadnt heard anything back, so didn't make an offer. Ah well, if I missed out, all is well, probably can't afford it anyway, lol.

P.S. If Kermit #3 from the second pic above is still available, I wonder, could you please tell me who the manufacturer is? And if he matches the Kermit Plush that Walter saw when he woke up from his Muppet Show dream in the new movie please? Thank You! :big_grin:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Is little Kermit #8 on hold for me, or did someone else claim him with an offer before me? I hadnt heard anything back, so didn't make an offer. Ah well, if I missed out, all is well, probably can't afford it anyway, lol.
sorry little kermit is off to a new home...but theres alot more and make offers im very resonable

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
P.S. If Kermit #3 from the second pic above is still available, I wonder, could you please tell me who the manufacturer is? And if he matches the Kermit Plush that Walter saw when he woke up from his Muppet Show dream in the new movie please? Thank You! :big_grin:
im actually not sure if its the same Kermit ( cant check right now he is away in a box but i dont think so