If they could sing now...

bandit

Reaction score
Jerry Nelson's voice has this nasal Willy Nelson'ish quality. For that reason, it's ridiculously easy to imagine Gobo jamming out to country music or country rock. *lol* Gobo's just a 'good ol boy' the original muppet redneck.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
bandit said:​
"Jerry Nelson's voice has this nasal Willy Nelson'ish quality. For that reason, it's ridiculously easy to imagine Gobo jamming out to country music or country rock. *lol* Gobo's just a 'good ol boy' the original muppet redneck."​
That's great, bandit! Good thinking, because when I listen to Gobo's songs again, they do have some country music or country rock. Thanks! In Red's voice: "That's Gobo for ya."​

bandit

Reaction score
Yeah! Even so, I'd love to hear him sing 'I'm a Wild One.' I can totally see it.
I was listening to the Beatles a couple of days ago and when 'Yesterday' came on, I kept thinking how perfect that could be for any of the 5 given the right situation and if you took the romantic connotation out of it. Yeah! Perfect. Hahahaha

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Wfen I heard "I Knew I Was Good" from Muppet Central Radio Live 365 website, it does have a similar tune to "Real One (Wild Child). Hahahaha! That's genius, bandit! I used to hear that song, but Gobo singing would be absolutely funny.