Vincent L

Reaction score
Speaking of changing avatars, I have a folder of Robin the Frog avatars for future use.

Hubert

Reaction score
I must be very confusing to you then:halo:
Yes, you are. For a while I kept getting you mixed up with Dr. Tooth when you had your Slink avatar. Reason being I know Dr. Tooth likes Arthur and often has cartoon avatars, so I thought you were Dr. Tooth until I saw him with his avatar. Then I'd get confused again.
Thats actually why I stopped with the Floyd avatars to begin with and will not use an avatar from something someone else is using. We used to have a bunch of people with Floyd avatars and it just got confusing. I never got back into the habit
That's why my avatar is Behemoth and Shakey Sanchez. No similar avatars there.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
but some users change them so infrequently that when they do, I have trouble recognizing them until I see their name below the avatar.
That actually happened to me with you awhile back, lol.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I don't remember ever changing mine from something to what it currently is. Maybe it's time that I should change mine to something more current. What do you all think? What should I change it to? *Poll will be conducted here if interested, no a poll will NOT go up nor a new thread created for this cause it's not that big of a deal*

Daniel

charlietheowl

Reaction score
You should change your avatar to a picture of Sweetums. He was the first character that came to my mind when I saw this.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You could use an av to shamelessly plug Frightmare Alley... just a thought.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
All I know is I wish the old truth or dare thread worked out a little better, because I would've dared Newsie to go an entire month without changing her av. :stick_out_tongue:
Nevah gonna happen, man. Change is good.
--------------