Muppet cake toppers

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I saw this at Wal Mart recently...on a cake they had for sale but I'll assume it is there cake book too....usually if that is the case they will let you buy the toppers without getting a cake

Drtooth

Reaction score
One of those amazon (or was it e-bay) advertisements at the bottom of the screen actually showed those. I didn't know if it was real or not. Looks like it is.

Yeah, they usually sell these separately... but they're like upwards of five bucks or more in cases. I wish I got the Yu Yu Hakusho toppers when I had a chance.. Got a bunch of other ones that they were getting rid of though.

muppetperson

Reaction score
One of those amazon (or was it e-bay) advertisements at the bottom of the screen actually showed those. I didn't know if it was real or not. Looks like it is.

Yeah, they usually sell these separately... but they're like upwards of five bucks or more in cases. I wish I got the Yu Yu Hakusho toppers when I had a chance.. Got a bunch of other ones that they were getting rid of though.
Thanks.I have found them now on both Amazon and ebay.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Got my cake decoration figures today.The electic mayhem are like a miniature plastic 3D wall plaque.They arent Canadian but are from a Company called DecoPac in Minnesota.