What do you do when...

mo

Reaction score
what do you do when you see a room splattered with paint vandelised pictures of jstin beiber and a huge statue of kermit in the middle singing rainbow connection...?

me:uh-oh...this room has been me-a-fied...

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
I'd say:

"The room would be awesome if we could replace those horrible Justin Bieber pictures with something else."

Then I would sing along :big_grin:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Me: Oh please let Kermit distract me from Justin, oh please!

mo

Reaction score
kermit:sure jaz! sings: someday we'll find it a way to stand justin! the lovers the haters and goo! (referring to the kids choice awards 2012)

amygam

Reaction score
Speaking of the Beibs, I have a coworker who literally freaks out at the sight of Justin Beiber. He goes into a rant like no other and just full of emotion of why. Its the most hilarious thing ever! Youtube worthy.

amygam

Reaction score
Example: My friend took a photo display of JB at the hallmark store (yes a whole mod was displayed for him there). She sent to him via SMS and he ended up cursing aloud in class and throwing a mini fit. Priceless!

Reactions: mo

Teheheman

Reaction score
Speaking of the Beibs, I have a coworker who literally freaks out at the sight of Justin Beiber. He goes into a rant like no other and just full of emotion of why. Its the most hilarious thing ever! Youtube worthy.
That sounds like anytime my dad watches the news lol.

Daniel

Slackbot

Reaction score
Heh. Every time I visit my sister I sleep in my niece's room. My 8-year-old niece. Who is completely crackers over Bieber. So her room is wallpapered with Bieber. I have to sleep with Bieber staring at me from every angle. Think of that and pity me.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Heh. Every time I visit my sister I sleep in my niece's room. My 8-year-old niece. Who is completely crackers over Bieber. So her room is wallpapered with Bieber. I have to sleep with Bieber staring at me from every angle. Think of that and pity me.
You think that's bad! My older sister used to have a poster of Edward Cullen from Twilight on her ceiling above her bed! So she'd wake up to this creepy, pale-faced, broody dude looming over her. :concern:

Reactions: mo

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
I make a collage with the pictures and paint over them to make a prettier picture. They need to have a better purpose in life.

With the Kermit statue, I'd love and cherish it for a few months.....then use it as a hat rack.