Arthur - Where is the Show Going?

Hubert

Reaction score
Like for some reason or another, my PBS didn't even air Season Six at all until well after Seasons Seven and Eight were in reruns... not that it matters, Six turned out to be a terrible season anyway.
Don't be talking bad about my beloved Season Six!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked pretty much all of the episodes up until about Season 11.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Without the wiki I don't know what episodes are part of what season. What season are we even in now?

Hubert

Reaction score
Without the wiki I don't know what episodes are part of what season. What season are we even in now?
We're in Season 15 now. It's almost done, I think there's only one more on like June 2.

Do you like the wiki? Have you joined it? Have you considered joining it? I happen to be an admin there...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I do like the wiki, but I'm not really one for editing them. I never know what to add, what would be useless information. About the only thing I could do would be fix grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors XD

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
We're in Season 15 now. It's almost done, I think there's only one more on like June 2.

Do you like the wiki? Have you joined it? Have you considered joining it? I happen to be an admin there...
Are you really? How did you become an admin? Did you create it?
I visit back there every so often but never edit.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm the same way, like with Muppet Wiki for example, unless I spot something I know I can contribute to (which isn't very often), then I will, otherwise I use it for research... not only that, but the Wikia wikis have kind of been ruined for me since on my old computer, it was so slow and took forever to edit something.

Just for the heck of it, here's my ratings for the seasons using the traditional one to four star rating system...

Season One: ****
Season Two: ****
Season Three: ****
Season Four: ****
Season Five: **
Season Six: *
Season Seven: ****
Season Eight: ****
Season Nine: 0
Season Ten: 0
Season Eleven: 0
Season Twelve: **
Season Thirteen: 0
Season Fourteen: 0
Season Fifteen: 0

Hubert

Reaction score
Are you really? How did you become an admin? Did you create it?
I visit back there every so often but never edit.
Yeah, I am. After many, many edits, I requested to become one when they were looking for a new one. I did not create the wiki.

But you should edit! We need more contributors around there.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
What exactly are the standards for editing things? I mean, the concept of a wiki has honestly always mystified me. Its kinda like another universe altogether

Hubert

Reaction score
What exactly are the standards for editing things? I mean, the concept of a wiki has honestly always mystified me. Its kinda like another universe altogether
Could you elaborate further? What do you mean by "what are the standards for editing things?"

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I mean...well...I'm not sure what I mean exactly. Wikis could be from another planet as far as my understanding of them goes. Like...what is appropriate to add? How much detail is too much/not enough? What is encouraged and what is frowned upon when making edits? Stuff like that