Wreck It Ralph's First Trailer Will Be Released June 6th!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
They sure are getting later and later with these trailers. Didn't we get the first official Muppet Trailer sometime in May?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You know, from what I've read, I'm not feeling this movie. I dunno. I get the vibe its pandering to gamers, while knowing nothing about games itself, something all to common in "gamer" movies.

Of course I can't judge it until I actually see it

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
They sure are getting later and later with these trailers. Didn't we get the first official Muppet Trailer sometime in May?
I Think That's Right: EDIT: It Was June, May Was The Teaser Trailers

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know, from what I've read, I'm not feeling this movie. I dunno. I get the vibe its pandering to gamers, while knowing nothing about games itself, something all to common in "gamer" movies.
But unlike all those other ones, this appears to have a plot!

If this is a clumsy attempt to get gamers to see these movies, it's a heck of a lot less clumsy than all the other attempts I've seen over the years. Who was the Chun Li movie for? If nothing else, this will be just another animated movie with some sort of gaming reference nuggets here and there. It sounds like it could be enjoyable. I like the voice acting talent they have lines up, and Disney's CGI originals made outside of Pixar have vastly improved after Chicken Little (which I actually quite liked). I mean, I dislike John Travolta, but I found Bolt to be amazing.