Muppets at Target

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
So I drove over one hour and a half to a target with my husband that had the muppets bedding items. I bought the comforter, 2 different blankets, sheets (bought sheet set online), and Kermit the frog pillow!! I must say it was worth the LONG drive :smile: everything is so awesome. I love everything, especially the Kermit pillow :smile:

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
So I drove over one hour and a half to a target with my husband that had the muppets bedding items. I bought the comforter, 2 different blankets, sheets (bought sheet set online), and Kermit the frog pillow!! I must say it was worth the LONG drive :smile: everything is so awesome. I love everything, especially the Kermit pillow :smile:
Could we maybe see a photo of the Kermit pillow. Thanks!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Okay I'm just gonna let ya'll know the Target by me is completely sold out of all Muppets bedding. This is bad news for me because I wanted a Kermit pillow and the blanket but good news because that means if it's sold out just makes The Muppets look better! :big_grin: I heard they all went fast too!

Drtooth

Reaction score
These must be online exclusives. I'm completely lousy with Targets, and every single one I've went to doesn't have them.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
These must be online exclusives. I'm completely lousy with Targets, and every single one I've went to doesn't have them.
These are NOT online exclusives. I found the bedding set with pillows at a target 1 1/2 hours from me.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Mine did have them but I was told they were sold out. (−_−#)